I'm leaving

My mom came home and lightly tapped her coach purse on the counter and stared down at me. Glaring, like I did something horrible wrong. "H-h-hi-I- m-mom," I stuttered, quietly. Her heels clapped over to me, madly. She was over looking me, like I was some rat, about to play dead and she was a vulture in the tree, ready to attack it's prey.

"Shut up-" she slapped me hard in the face and I closed my eyes and covered the wound with my left hand.

I didn't glare look up at her at all.

"How is the teacher going to call me, and tell me you revived an 'F' in geometry?" She scolded me, gripping the home phone harder than ever.

"Mom, it's in the middle of summer," I fought back. It probably wasn't my best idea. She raised her hand, and I could feel the punishment even before it happened. I flinched. Bad idea also.

Instead, she grasped my arm and slammed my body into the floor. "Talk back to me ONE more time and you WILL regret it," she said, exaggerating "one" and "will" to make her sound scarier.

She stomped away and I got up and scurried to my room. I quickly locked the door behind me.

"16 years of this shit, I am done, I'm leaving," I mumbled quietly to myself, sliding out a small suitcase. I started to pack away my clothes, makeup, shoes, a pillow, a blanket, and other random things I knew i would miss if I let behind.

I pulled out my suitcase. I had no fear at the moment, only anger. Anger and aggression had built up for 16 years and I was done.

I spun the suitcase around as she swung around the corner. "Where are you going?" She snapped, grasping my handle.

I looked her dead in the eye. It was like staring at death, or the devil. Her eyes were full of hatred and dishonor. I still managed to look at her.

"I'm leaving," I said at a normal tone.

"Come again?" She said, acting like she didn't know what I was saying.

"You hate me and I'm leaving, goodbye," I yelled louder.

I literarily stuff eels to get out of the door for 20 minutes until she gave up and tried to chase after me. The taxi was already out in the front read to take me from Minnesota to California. I was beyond ready. I thought everything would be perfect.

The flight was long. I listened to jack and jack's songs then shawn mendes and Jacob whitesides. Those were the people who kept me from going crazy on the plane. I almost lost it. I still have no idea how I got my ticket, so don't ask. Once I got off the plane, I was completely lost.

I had no where to go.

No family.

No friends.

No money.

No anything.

I started walking around la looking for someone to take me in. At least one night so I could figure out exactly what I was doing.

I sat new to a guy on the bench and I did dare to glance at him. My eyes were full of tears. He must have heard my sniffles. He peaked his head over and took a look at my face, which eventually caused me to react and look at him.

Jack Gilinsky.

"What's wrong, babe?" He said, hugging me.

I couldn't believe it.

I was meeting jack Gilinsky.

And he called me "babe"

"I-I need a place to stay," I called out. I seriously had no faith left. I felt lost without the person who drove my soul to be here.

"You can stay with me for the night, okay darling?" He said standing up, taking my hand.

I followed him with my suitcase and went to the magcon house.

I saw all the boys there, they greeted me nicely and offered me food. I took it. I felt bad for just coming into their house and ruining everything.

"So what's your name?" Johnson asked me.