come

Varian clenched her fiat ready to fight. Right now she could even face a demon, but a cat emerged....god I'm an idiot, she thought she thought nothing  of it l, she was just tense she was scared I mean for crying out loud she lost her mother. She sighed as she bent down to the cat, she stocked it's soft black fur, then lifted it up so she could embrace the feline, she really needed a hug, the cat purred in  delight. Varian carefully placed the cat down, and continued on her journey to well.... No where, but the cat followed she genually liked the cats company she even talked to it, she felt weird but there was really no one else to talk to. Dark began to fall and the cat which Varian had called happy was getting tired so she Picts the cat up and whispered "come on let's go home." The cat purred indicating that it agreed with the idea, Varian laughed at the idea that the cat could actually understand her and journeyed her way home.
(Lil time skip to the front of Varians house)
Who's that? Varian thought to herself as she carefully stepped towards the front of where she lived, than all of a sudden the figure turned. It was a real good looking man, atually the most sexiest man that she had ever seen, he slightly opened his mouth, but he hesitated as if he had never done this before Varian could tell he was nervous, but he eventually spoke what these words the man would change her life the man's had said.....................,................................................."good evening Varian, my name is Lucifer pleasure."