10

(Just a lil warning for the ending. sExuAl sCeNe)
———————-
Muddy. I was muddy. Covered in slinging mud, my clothes were soaked. But it felt good.

Austin and I are standing in his driveway, he's grabbing the garden hose so we can clear some of the mud off of his truck.

"Here, I'll sit back and watch," he handed me the hose.

I rolled my eyes and squirted the hose at the truck, but I was too short to get all of the mud off, some was on the roof of the truck.

I pointed the hose at myself, trying to clear off as much off of my clothes as possible. It worked somewhat, now I'm just standing in dripping wet clothes with mud stains.

"I'll go get a towel," Austin said.

"Um yeah. That might help," I shot back with an eyebrow cocked.

He was quick to be right out with the towel and he wrapped it around me. "It was fun, right?"

"What was fun? You watching me clean your truck? Or mudding?" I laughed.

"Both were fun. But seriously, did you like it?"

"Yeah it was fun. First time for everything, right?"

His eyes changed and I could tell he was thinking of something in his head. "Oh trust me, definitely."

We headed inside and Austin gave me one of his shirts to use after I showered. He directed me to his room and oh my geez it's huge. His bed was huge. The walls of the room were a beautiful sandy beige, the furniture was a dark wood color. At the door, the bed was directly in front of me. To the left was s huge dresser with a TV mounted on the wall above that. Going around the bed would get you to the bathroom. The bathroom had the prettiest blue tile you'd ever see, the walls were white. There was three sinks on the marble counter, the shower had two big shower heads at each end. It was a clear shower, totally transparent. The bathtub was right next to it, with three large windows above it. Sunlight was bouncing off of the walls in this bathroom, it was all so breath taking.

"Well... are you gonna shower? Or stare all day?" He laughed. I kept taking it all in.

"This bathroom is gorgeous Austin," I said. "Did you pick everything out yourself?"

"I had some help from a professional but mostly yes. It's all me."

I knew my mouth was half opened, I felt the air dry it out, "I'll shower now."

Austin handed me a new towel that wasn't muddy and wet. He pointed to the bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash in the shower. They were all Dove men products, but I didn't mind.

"There's a maroon t-shirt on my bed for you to wear if you'd like. If not, you can walk around in your towel while your clothes dry, but I figured you'd want option one because I don't know how long that'll take," he explained.

I came close to him, got on my tippy toes and kissed him. "Thank you, babe," I pecked his lips one more time.

He left, I assumed to go cook dinner. I was hoping he'd cook something simple, I didn't want a fancy dinner. I want comfort food.

I undressed, and got in the shower while it steamed up the crystal clear glass.

The products in this shower all smelt just like Austin. It was making me crave him.

I watched the dirty water run off my body mixed in with the soap, I felt good now. Nice and clean.

I wrapped my body in the fluffy towel he gave me and exited the bathroom to put his shirt on. It was definitely a dress on me, but again I didn't mind at all.