Intro

Number 1/Luther/space boy:
As a child, he possessed the ability of super-strength. After a disastrous mission, The Monocle performed an experimental surgery where Spaceboy almost died, then getting injected with a serum of Pogo's blood. He most always only fights with his super strength, but he also sometimes has help fighting by his adoptive siblings. After his career with The Umbrella Academy, he moved to the moon and lived at the Annihilation Control outpost.

Number 2/Diego/the kraken:
The reckless and rebellious member of the group; described by The Monocle as "an insolent brat." He has the ability to hold his breath indefinitely and has demonstrated a strong affinity for knife-throwing.

Number 3/Allison/the rumour:
Described as narcissistic, she has the ability to instantly alter reality by telling the truth. After her career with The Umbrella Academy, she married her boyfriend, Patrick, and had a daughter named Claire. The couple has since divorced, and Patrick has full custody of their daughter. She is romantically linked to her adopted brother, Space boy

Number 4/Klaus/the Séance:
The Séance showcases a fretful, morbid temperament. His powers are the ability to contact the dead, although his powers only work when he is sober. He has the words "Hello" and "Goodbye" tattooed on his right and left palms, respectively. It has been theorized by Mr. Pogo that he's been taking drugs since he was a teenager.

Number 5/five/the boy:
At the age of 13, Five disappeared by traveling 17 years into the future, which seemed to hold no difficulty for him. Sir Reginald warned that he "could never go back"; it took him 45 years until he discovered how to go back in time. He physically aged normally during this time, though upon returning to the past, he regained his 13-year-old appearance despite his adoptive siblings being 30. His body is apparently stuck in time and cannot age, as medical examinations prove that there are signs of neither cell growth nor death.

Number 6/ben/the horror:
Possesses monsters from other dimensions under his skin (most often appearing as tentacles emerging from his torso). He is deceased, but no information about his death is given. There is a memorial statue of him located in front of the Academy.

Number 7/Vanya/the white violin/ the ordinary:
Im not going to go in depth with her fir reasons you have probably guest, sorry guys.

*DISCLAIMER*
I will be adding in information about 8 when she comes up but for now i will continue my story like this, even though Vanya is one of the main characters im not going to focus on her that much. Its going to be more of a romantic story focusing on five and eight and how they carry the life in this unnatural universe there living in.

*THE DAYS I WILL MOST LIKELY POST*
right now it is spring break so i will hopefully get in a couple chapters but it is Friday and there are only 3 more days of spring break for me so i might only post a few for the next while. The days i will post is probably Friday nights or on Saturday.