here Goes ..

Lily was your normal 16 year old girl, she wanted to be a actress when she grew up and she wanted to travel the world.

Lily met her best friends, Lucy, Jay and Amelia online and they met! And they all stayed best freinds since they were 12 to right now but they had a stlaker who knew everything about her and her best freinds!

One day one of her best freinds Jay went missing we thought she was murders or kidnapped by the stlaker but she comes in later on.

Lily still blamed her self for her father's death when she was 12 years old, it was a suicide but let's not get into that.

When lily turned 17 she convinced her mom to let her go to Vancouver to carry on with her acting career but her mother made her stay at the acting school in New York!

Lily had a lie she hadn't told anyone she was bisexual, she didn't know if her mom would accept her but it was more her siblings they would probably tease her daily about it!

Lily had a boyfriend called James, but she didn't know if she still had feelings for him, becuase she still liked one of her best friends but that day Lucy had messaged lily that her and her other best friend had got back together lily was broken.

That night she broke up with her boyfriend, lily spent her night eating ice cream and watching titanic!

And she eventually fell asleep from spams of messages from her freinds,

The stlaker was back and worse than ever...