Chapter 8

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT END FOR EXPLANATION OF WHY I WROTE THIS.

FLASHBACK
Hope was at Xavier's school visiting Logan when Scott decieded to flirt with Hope. "Well hello Hope how are you doing?" Scott asked flirtily. "What do you care Summers?" Hope said annoyed. "Come on babe aren't you happy to see me?" Scott said. "Don't call me babe." Hope growled. "Aww come on babe lets go to my room and talk." Scott said wiggling his eyebrows. "Stop flirting or you'll regret it." Hope growled dangerously. "You're cute when your angry." Scott said. "If you don't stop I'll break you." Hope said reaching for her sword for emphasis. "Oh so that's how this relationship is going to be threatning each other." Scott said smirking. "Logan you might want to contain me." Hope said looking ready to kill Scott. "Come on babe lets go to my room and have some fun." Scott said. "Alright that's it Summers you're dead." Hope growled taking out her sword with a murderous look. Logan tried to hold Hope back but she was to strong and attacked Scott. By the time Logan with the help of collasus and beast Hope had already practically cut Scotts body into multiple pieces. Scotts head was on the other side of the hall and his legs and arms were scattered across the hall as well leaving a headless,  armless and legless body on the ground. Students came out to see what all the comotion was and they either screamed, fainted or were frozen in place out of shock. Xavier already knew what was happening due to reading Logans brain and sent a message to all of the childrens brains to go back to whatever they were doing before hand. Once all the students were gone Xavier came out and made sure to grab all the body parts and put them in a coffin before putting the coffin into the ground and placing a headstone on it. All of the x-men have been scared of Hope since that day and refuse to tell anyone of how Scott Summer really died.

Hey everyone it's the author this just a backstory of why Logan was so freaked out about Hope mentioning what happened last time. Also sorry Cyclops lovers my friend and I both don't like him and this made the most sense as this happens after Jean Grey dies and was Phoenix except Scott didn't die so yeah bye