CHAPTER THREE.

3.
"Wow! So you draw?" Arthur asks as he stares at Oden's black and white  dragon in amazement unfamiliar with the shading and painting method but it still didn't push away his interest.

"The red eyes brings out the artwork

"The red eyes brings out the artwork." Arthur compliments as he stares at the figure in confusion."You don't do art." Oden states  noting the complete fake interest in his eyes. "Not an art kinda  person."  he elaborates getting out of the awkward situation but continues staring when Suddenly Jason bursts in the room startling the two."Guys am here!" "I don't know what gave you up the loud banging of the door or the ugly stench." Arthur snarkily states getting out of the room to meet their annoying visitor. "I'll ignore that. Coach needs us at the court. Remember we are up against the vamps next week. Not much time to perfect our sharp skills." "You play basketball?!"Oden questions looking at them in a ridiculous manner. "Of course I do am a guard, Jayden is a forward and Jason is a pain in my ass." Arthur says the last part with a lot of sarcasm."Hey!"Jason protests but Arthur quickly intervenes not wanting a lecture on the importance of the brunette, "He is a junior, I wanted him to be the towel boy but unfortunately coach refused and got him stuck with me." "Am his substitute you know just in case he breaks his leg or...... dies." Jason throws Arthur the daring eyes as he says the last part with a low spooky tone. "Well that will never happen that is a fact and you better not be planning  anything." "Okay let's break  the tension this atmosphere is not good for my hair." Jokes Oden as he takes charge of the two and breaks the fight before it could get physical."Can you guys go already and leave me and Mr. Ice alone!!!!" Jayden shouts from his room fired of the two male clowns bickering nonsense outside. "Oden, you coming?" Arthur asks as he picks up his stuff from the small living room."Sure am bored plus What do I have to loose?" "A couple of pounds." Jason quickly answers the rhetorical question making Arthur give him a 'seriously' look. "What? he asked a question." "You are a question, like why were you even born?" "You two are like two annoying brothers." Arthur and Jason stop walking and turn to glare at Oden. "Lets just go." Oden quickly says before the two could could start another argument dragging him inside.

                                "So who wants to go ice skating?" Thecla announces excitedly out of the blues "The School has  an ice -skating rink ?" Oriela asks looking puzzled."Yes it does, we also have basketball, hockey, golf, ice hockey, football and soccer for the boys while for the girls we have tennis, ice skating, badminton  and gymnastics." " Why the separation of sports according to gender." "It's basically part of the training, hard sports for the male to build in muscle and team work judging by the fact that men enjoy individualism.Light sports to build in speed and flexibility for the female. In the need to cover where we luck in strength and power."

 Here is  a little briefing Sasha is a master at gymnastics won three times in a row at the under 16 school international gymnastics tournament. Olivia, a wizard at tennis beat the red Hawks a vampire team four times in a row at the tennis higher learning  institute championship before that the red Hawks were the Queen's of the game. Thecla the Elsa of the school for the great fans of frozen. She kills the ice skating  tournament with her murderous death spin. But with all this the girls needed to have time together and noting down the big difference in their talents they decided to join the cheerleading team, hope I have kept you all up to top speed now back to the characters.