It has begun

Entry #1 :

Seeing everyone in the laboratory working on our new proposed experiment is very exciting and also enthusiastic.

Even I was very excited, for this experiment could change the world for the better.

It may even make the world in a new perspective, a very bright and positive perspective.

"Sir, may I excuse but the team is waiting for you in the laboratory" Ms. Lea Fae my French chemist said excitedly.

"I'll be there in a minute" I quickly responded.

Walking in the hallway i can see everyone getting ready for our experiment to begin.

Many of my co-workers are busy running back forth for the finalization of the experiment.

When i walked in the laboratory everyone greeted me with a warm welcome.

"So as you all now we are now gonna be performing our experiment after this so i guess everyone knows what they're gonna do" I announced.

After straight three whole hours we were busy doing the experiment.

"So how's the tests been going?" I anxiously asked

"Well... We have already tested 5 rats with each of the solution injected to them and are on under observation as we speak" Gessery my German physicist responded.

After hearing that i checked all of the stations in the lab and after i checked, we decided to have a break and leave the laboratory for a little while because everyone was so hungry and tired i guess we can have a little break

"Okay guys take a break and we'll be back here in fifteen minutes sharp" i announced.

Everyone got out of the laboratory and they were heading to the café for snacks.

...........

After taking there breaks everyone returned to their stations they quickly resumed their duties until one of my co-workers was shocked.

"What's going on here?" I curiously asked Xiezey My Spanish botanist

"Well..... Sir i think we might have lost specimen number three" she shyly said.

After hearing that i asked everyone to leave the laboratory and closed down the lab and begin to wear safety equipment and start disinfecting the contaminated laboratory.

After a few hours of disinfecting the lab they checked everything to see if everything was fine and safe.

"After disinfecting this laboratory we will resume tomorrow morning" i shouted.

After everything was cleaned we all went home and rested for tomorrow was another day.