The broken relationships

Dont worry you will fall inlove again even though it might seem impossible now...but it will happen again..You will never forget your first love that one thing is sure but you will fall in love again.These words were spoken to me by a very wise person.    Dont seek love  when you are too down not mentally in the right place to make any good decision . Dont let any one take advantage of you when your in your moment of weakness trying to comfort you...dont rush things they might be only doing this to break your heart again. This doesnt mean you should close off yourself...give other people the chance to show you how real and true love is but be more careful with your heart cause at this stage its very delicate..you should be able to learn from your mistakes ... You can break down sometimes but never fully break......or dont break at all.
Somebody real is hard to find so dont look for mr or mrs perfect find someone who really loves you and you them and make that person the perfect one for you........ Some one who loves you for you and dont want you to be someone else someone who gets you someone who always want to know more about you someone who will always be there for you...someone you can laugh with someone you can just act silly with .....Someone who will always choose you. You might not find that person as yet but you will when the time is right.