1

It was late at night in Glass town and it's leader Arktos had decided to go for a walk in the moonlight.
Being a dictator was hard work and he needed a break every now and then. There was no one out on the streets and all was calm, peaceful and white. He stopped at a wall and sat down. Pulling off his thick leather gloves he clicked his fingers and chuckled as snowflakes appeared and fluttered to the ground. That was the upside to having an Icy Midas Touch, he was never bored. Arktos looked into the night sky.
The moon was full and round. He looked down at his hands again and focused. Snow began to appear, piling up in his cupped hands, powdery and soft. Then Arktos shaped it into an sphere, Using his thumb and nails he made craters and cracks on the snowball. When he was satisfied with his work he held up to the sky beside the moon and grinned. He was something of a sculpture after all and his snowball was a near replica of the silvery orb and in the sky. He liked this piece of work particularly and so he brought his hand back down and held it in front of his face. Taking in a deep breath he blew out an Icy cloud which wafted over the snowball and encasing it in a layer of ice. He shined it up a little and then put the artwork in his pocket.
He didn't worry about it melting for anything Arktos touched or used his icy breath on would not melt except for if dragon fire were to be used.
He was so wrapped up in his work however, he failed to notice the sandy, golden coloured wolf that had snuck up on him. He didn't hear it's heavy breathing until it was right beside his ear. His eyes widened and he went to move out of the way but Arktos was a hefty man and he didn't move quick enough to avoid the two inch long fangs that sunk into his shoulder straight though his heavy fur overcoat.
He yelled in pain as his right arm went dead, he could still use his left though and reaching around, he managed to give the creature a good enough wack to get it off of him. He spun and backed up as the wolf shook it's head. His right arm was unusable so he couldn't get his sword but he could still use his whip which he pulled from his thick belt. He snapped it hard to ward off the wolf but his stomach dropped when it stood up almost like a human. This was no ordinary wolf.. and he was bitten. The werewolf grinned at the shaken dictator
"Have Fun Arktos" It said before slinking away through the snow.
Arktos started to panic. For one, he had just been bitten by a werewolf, and two, it was deep and he was loosing blood. He needed to get back to the castle.
James couldn't know.....