|Tiedans|

Tiedans (pronounced tie-dens) are a species created by me. They are a closed species and the only way you can get one is when I put them in contests.

You can't make your own, and you cannot auction them off when you get one. If you don't want it, I'll take it back.

---------

They look like this

A Tiedan's specially-shaped wings are designed for speed, especially when diving in the air

A Tiedan's specially-shaped wings are designed for speed, especially when diving in the air. Normal colored wings are magenta, orange, and gold, that also have V dipping shapes. If the wing membranes had a deformity, they would either be one solid color or the gold would be silver instead.

They have a diamond shaped tail tip that shows you their rank. Their tail tip is also very venomous. A small scratch can kill an adult dragon in less than 20 seconds. It gets to their heart and brain that fast.

Tiedans have 3 sets of horns, 2 big ones and 4 small ones. They have 2 talons on their wings, designed for gripping the ground or a tree. They have 4 talons on their feet, and sometimes a 5th one that would be considered a thumb.

Their scales are diamond shaped and have overlapping V shaped scales. The diamond shaped scales can spike up into really tough crystal-looking shapes when they feel an intense emotion, like fear. The scales that form the spikes are their main color, while the overlapping V scales are their secondary color. For example, Allison's main color is magenta and her secondary is green.

The crystals that form from intense emotions look like this:

(I need to redo that lol)

There's a little spot on that afraid Tiedan's tail, ignore that.

They will most likely have those colors when and if they feel like that above. If it is intense or if they want to form the crystals on purpose, they will appear. Normal crystals will be solid, and ones with deformities will be transparent.

Royal-ranked Tiedans can turn into humans, but they keep their tail, horns, ears, and wings with them. The tail has spikes on it. The wings, ears, horns, and tail all have red and black on it, unless they have a deformity. The tail also has a yellow underbelly. Their eyes will change color based on their emotion. They can also be more than one color at once, but often times they won't.

Back onto normal Tiedans, they also won't all have the same colors. No dragon is going to have the same magenta and green colors like Allison's, especially not the same way hers is (magenta main, green secondary). Their personality sometimes is shown by their scale colors, vice versa, or not at all close to their personality.

------

Check out the Tiedany Book of Tiedans for more information. I haven't updated that book in forever but there is information that will be useful.