my Love

The time skip
To the city

No ones POV

It's absolute chaos night bird flying is causing it all to go to absolute hell everyone's on a drug trip Sheila has one about her family. Y/n has the worst kind of all a better life. Canolo stayed behind to try to find any details about any of this but still hasn't returned. But absolute power is night bird flying range and ability she's taken over the city but y/n managed to break free of the trance he was in and try find her but he kept looking but kept finding no trace of her but he soon learned the base is the only place she could be it's now a race against the trance how long can he last. But also for another.

Your POV
I've been running through I must get to their base if I do I can end this and kill Angelica then Massimo I told Sheila to hold of Massimo If shes free from the trance the base is in my sights agh my head what's this.
Where am I is this my house is that my parents and frisk why are they here?
"Oh hey champ how's it going"
"How's my strawberry doing"
"Umm where am I how are you alive"
"Um what do you mean"
I see frisk at the door didn't they abandon me
"Well if it isn't my favorite little marshmallow come on we will be late."Frisk
Is this my happy ending I feel so happy. They take me out to a Empty area and get on one knee.
"We will make me the happiest man/woman alive    y/n Pannacotta" frisk
But suddenly purple haze appears and back hands me out of nowhere wait this is all fake I yell hoping that someone will hear me but I see frisk turning to dust along with everything I see a giant owl then I wake up was that her stand i see her and Massimo holding each other but she dies was her Stand that much of a toll on her already feeble body I hide but I see Sheila she tells me "hey y/n you have to finish this mission everything is on you now please do this for me I failed his stand is to strong for me" she went limp  in my arms how could I have let this happened I failed at protecting my friends what am I. Me and Massimo both approached each other and make a mutual agreement to end this soon but have time to Moron are losses there is a mutual respect between us. But I have to win.

Present time

Your POV

I have to go before they talk to me I have to end this. I made sure to cancel all my plans I will kill Massimo and end this all.I have to be somewhere to be and end this.

I left before they could see

Flash back [brought to you by moody blues]
lunch period at school

Frisk POV
"What the hell chara you scared the daylights out of him!"
"How was I supposed to know he was trying to get   f/d and not chocolate!"
"Cause ITS HIS DAMN FAVORITE !"
"Chara you did this face over it"

Frisk POV"What the hell chara you scared the daylights out of him!""How was I supposed to know he was trying to get   f/d and not chocolate!""Cause ITS HIS DAMN FAVORITE !""Chara you did this face over it"

Me in chara's voice "MINE"
"You are addict to chocolate watch" I wave chocolate in front of them the eat it in one bite "No I'm not" chara.

Present time you
I was heading to the colosseum it's very empty that's what I like about it no one can get hurt when I'm not around. I've been attacked buy people similar soul traits but I will end passione and stop all this death I know who's next Massimo Volpe and manic depression I can't let them win at any cost even if I must give up my very soul I will not stop. We see each other my purple haze vs his manic depression I know how they control every bodily function and soul trait if it even scratches you. he injections him self with it what has he done to himself!