Chapter 8.) Crush Rambling Crush.

"ugh...." I mumbled as I felt warmth all over. It's so nice...

huh?

a white t-shirt?
wait... this smell...

I peeked up and saw... NATSU?!

"u-u-uhm... N-N-Natsu?..." I said silently with an obvious red face!

He began to softly groan, I blushed and poked his arm that was holding my waist.

"N-Natsu.... wake up.."

"lu...cy?..."

"uh...y-yeah..."

"oh..sorry.... i forgot i was here...." His voice was quiet and soft. He tightened his grip and accidentally slipped his hand up my shirt... o-only softly touching my back...

"n-natsu..." I peeked again.. and sure enough... he's asleep again... but he's kinda cute...

"Hey.. Natsu.." I said a bit louder.

"oh.... so...rry..."

"Natsu... y-your hand..."

"hm..?" He began rubbing my back and gently pulling me closer.

"your skin....is soft..." He said as he locked me into a hug.

"N-Natsu!"

I shivered by the movement of his soft, warm, hands.

"oh right.." He slowly began opening his eyes and pushing back a little.

"c-can you.. uhm..." I poked his arm again.

"huh? Oh shoot! My bad! I-I didn't realize.." He quickly pulled his hand back and sat up, as did I.

"Ah~ that was one hell of a nap!"

"hehe, Im glad you slept well~"

"Hm? Did you not sleep well?"

"Uh no! It's not that! I'm just already panicking about the plan.. and stuff.."

"Hey, I told you.. We'll get him as far away from you as possible!" He said tucking my hair behind my ear again.

"Thank you Natsu.."

"Yeah no problem! Anyway.. Lucy.. I need some advice.." Natsu said, his hands on his head, whilst leaning on the couch.

"Advice? On what?"

"On.. a uh.. girl.."

My heart skipped a beat... maybe..

"Who?"

"uhm.."

I didn't stammer! Nice Lucy... nice.

"L-Lisanna...."

"Oh.."

ugh.. stupid indirect rejection! My heart is dead..

"Lisanna huh? That's a cute future baby~" I teased.

"L-Lucy!"

"Im joking haha!"

"Is it okay if I rant about her for a sec?"

"Yeah sure."

He began ranting on about how sweet and adorable she was, and how confident and positive she was. The complete opposite of me...

*PING*

"Hold that thought Natsu.."

Delivered at Saturday- 7:56
Levy💕- Hey Lucy! How you feelin' ?

Me-Im okay!

Levy💕- Thats good! Did anything happen with you and Natsu?

Me- Nooo!

Levy💕-awh man. I was really hoping something interesting would happen.

Me-Well~

Levy💕- Woah.. WOAH WOAH WOAH! HOLY HELL! WHAT HAPPENED?!

Me- Come over at 10:00, I'll explain everything :/

Levy💕- Whaat?! Thats in like 2 hours! :/ okay then..

"Sorry Natsu, okay, keep going!"

"W-Well, we've been childhood friends, and whenever I see her.. my heart begins pounding like heck!"

"Oh, I see."

"Please don't tell her about anything!"

"I won't, I promise!"

"Phew! Thanks Luce!" He jumped from off the couch and went to his room.

I sighed and stared at my lap... I just got rejected... that sucks, my heart hurts. Man. It's been such a long time since i've been rejected. Even though it was only an indirect rejection.

I walked into my room and did my normal routine. Shower, clean up at sink, and setting my bed. I wore my red shirt and light blue shorts and sat in bed with a towel on my neck.

"What now?"

-Natsu POV-

I ran into my room and hopped on my bed. Ughhh! No way I just told Lucy my crush on Lisanna! My hearts' pounding like heck. But my crush on Lucy- Lucy? Why did I just think of Lucy?? Im going insane.. But my crush on Lisanna doesn't matter.. I need to think of a plan for Lucy..hmm.

Lucy..

Lucy...

My mind kept thinking about Lucy.. and her smile.. and her laugh... and her beaut— woah.. why did I just- whatever. Jeez.... Lucy is so nice.. she literally even said that she didn't care about her life... she just cared about my happiness.. Why is my heart racing? This is a feeling i've never felt.. not even with Lisanna..

ugh. I feel hot..

*knock knock*

"Hm? You can come in Luce."

"O-Okay.. Uh.. Natsu.. I- Lisanna just-.. I-I CANT NEVERMIND!" She fiercely blushed. She had her phone in her hand, was she texting Lisanna? Wait they're friends?!

"Wait! What about Lisanna?!"

"N-No Its nothing!"

"NOOO! TELL MEE!"

"N-Natsu No! I-I-I'll let her tell you! J-Just don't ask her anything!!"

"Fine! But only if you tell me if it's good or bad!"

"Its good! REALLY good. You'll probably be happy..A-Anyway, I'll just.. get going.."

"Okay then!"

Hm.. wonder what that was all about..
Eh, whatever.

Lisanna wants to tell me something? Like what? I promised Lucy I wouldn't ask.. so I can't... but apparently it's a good thing! And Lucy doesn't lie.."

I sighed and sat down in bed.
Now then....

The Plan.