the part of her life

She was mermaid  living in the pacific ocean she lived with other mermaids on the kingdom  ,her name  was erika
ERIKA wanted discover the whole world but it was so hard  to travel on fins she had to eat the bloodiest red apple if she wanted to turn into a human
She did but she will remain human  till 12:00 o clock and dont touch the red rose   she made the wish erika traveld on feet it was different she saw thw human world diffrent form her she began her dream she for got about what happens on 12:00  erika got distracted and she bumps into this hansome guy name luke  she remember  but have to go time run out , and the only thing is to sell her soul to hades erika refuses hades cases a spell he hyptonize her so he ask her what to do   so she saw a white rose erika touches the torns she falls deep sleep but the white rose turn red as blood just like the apple  luke went to find her but it was to late she was still a mermaid, he cried alot even tho he did know her that much  he saw fireworks at the sky erika comes back but as a human  erika saw luke she did not realize luke fell in love with her  he told her about wen he was little he lost his family on the woods she felt sad luke wanted learn love again and he did.  They get to know each other till the 2nd chapter.