The End

Sousuke's POV

"Sousuke!, did you see that!?" one of my subordinate said then pointed to a group of people. I can't believe what I'm seeing.

"That man... isn't he a wolfman!?" panic can be heard in his voice. 

No, I don't want to believe it. "Sakura" I whisper, "He's the reason she hasn't been paying attention to me...!" I was angry so angry! "That guy, will pay."

~

Ginrou's POV

"Kouta!" She yelled. "Hey! Kouta!" Sakura is looking for her little brother. 

The little brat, he's in the same tree with me making her sister worry. He smile looking at me. What's wrong with this kid?

"I wonder where that kid went?" her sister asked herself. I'm bored.

~

"A wolfman? You saw a wolfman!?" one of the villager said, "Did he come to attack the village!?" another villager said, panicking.

The villagers are all alert, having a wolfman inside the village is very dangerous, "Let's go hunt it down in the mountains! Gather all the guns!" one of the guards ordered.

"Listen up! Wolfmen can only be killed with silver bullets."

"Chief...I saw him. He was actually talking to a human from this village..." Sousuke's subordinate said to the Chief of the village.

~

Sakura's POV

What's happening? Why is everyone armed, sh*t!

One of the guards saw me, before I could run away he caught my wrist!

"Your father also died with the wolves! You're a traitor!" he yelled at me, I tried to pry my hands away from him but he's too strong.

"It's a misunderstanding! Ginrou wasn't trying to attack the village!" I said in defensed. It's true though.

"You probably know where the wolfman lives! Take us there!" another guard yelled at me, what's with yelling, F*ck!

I saw Sousuke, is this his doing?! "Sousuke!" I threaten, "It's your fault! you were swayed by another man" he reasoned. No this can't be happening 'It isn't stopping' I need to do something. I need to warn him.

"Ginrou..." I whisper unsure, but I need to save him, this now or never. "Run!!!" I yelled, I knew he could hear me but I don't know if he heared me, but please please be safe.

The chief's guards drag me to the forest, I lead them to Ginrou's cave, I hope he's already gone.