From Death

Jungkook heard him gasp a little and shiftes nervously.

"S-so what do I d-do?"

Jungkook inhaled deeply.

"Go find a better man, if you find someone named Jungkook, do not marry him. Do not let him into your life because you are not guaranteed with him." He felt a tear escape. "I was too careful of you to make you switch jobs but I couldn't even protect you. I couldn't prevent this to happen but I think this is the time that God gave us to change what happened. But you know now and if the day of your death comes, do not leave the house and call in sick for work. Whatever you do, protect yourself and it might change the future. Please Jimin I beg you--"

He heard the line get cut which echoed into screams that pierced his ear. He tried contacting the number again only to find a non-working number.

Jungkook fell asleep crying to the memory of Jimin and what just happened. He didn't knew what it was, how it happened or what will happen now. Thoughts of Jimin seemed to invade his mind and sooner enough, he drifted off to sleep.

Maybe it was purely coincidental or a figment of his imagination or a dream. But maybe this was another chance, to correct what was not supposed to be done.

He didn't knew how he deserves this but he is more than thankful because when he woke up that morning...

Jimin was sleeping peacefully beside him, on the 13th of February, 2019.

------

END