PART SEVEN

REALITY: SHAWN

"Well damn Geoff" I said as I was looking at a picture of Ariana. She really is pretty and damn she wasn't wrong about her ass. "Shawn?" Geoff said. "What?" I asked confused, "you didn't hear a word I just said didn't you?" Geoff said with a smile forming on his lips. "To be honest.... no, no I didn't". You see I've been stalking and texting with Ariana for about a month now, and Geoff had caught me yesterday texting her and I was smiling like a fool. She just posted a picture and right now she was in Lisbon, Portugal which was were I am right now, I just wasn't sure if I should text her and ask if she wanted to hang out.

REALITY: ARIANA

"Come on if you're really that bored just text Shawn and ask if you want to hang out" said my best friend Sophia well actually she's like a shishter to me. "I don't want if he doesn't want to and his probably tired because he had a concert last night and he also might be something already I'm just not too sure". " OMFG Ari you're doing it again you keep over thinking things he clearly likes you". She kept on talking about how I keep over thinking things but I couldn't focus bc my phone kept going off.

iMessage

Private messages between Shawn🥵 and Ari🖤

Shawn🥵
Hi

Ari🖤
Hi

Shawn🥵
Umm I couldn't help but notice that you
we're also in Lisbon

Ari🖤
WOW stalker how did you know

Shawn🥵
Well you just said it I was stalking you
through Instagram.

Well um anyways do you wanna met up?

Ari🖤
OF COURSE I MEAN
sure if you wanna I'm done

Shawn🥵
HAHAHA okay I'll meet you at the cafe near the park in 30 mins?

Ari🖤
Yup

REALITY: ARIANA
Wow Ariana real nice job. "Were you even listening?"said Sophia , "No sorry but I have to go now I'll be back before 4" I said as I was already leaving the room.