Don't Screw This Up - Chapter Fourteen

No One's POV:

"My Queen, our plan worked. Let's move to phase two?" a person said.

"Move to phase two. Make sure you do it right."

---------------------------

After the dinner, all young highnesses was held kept in a room, except for frisk, she's in her room, taking a rest after the incident had happened. Kittien was with her mom.

"ugh, the princesses are having a tea party, and they're inviting you, Sans." gradient said, looking with disgusted look at the girls. Everyone in the room was divided into groups, some girls were doing tea party stuffs, while the rest of the girls are on the balcony or just talking. Boys however, are just talking too, others are playing around, flirting with the princesses. Sans sighed and looked away.

"no thanks, i'm not into tea parties." he replied while leaning his back on the wall. They were circling around, sitting on the floor.

"oh?"dwern, not convinced.

"am i look like gae to you guys?" sans raised his left eyebrow.

"well, no"lionous responded.

"definitely no. Unless you are?--"

"dude, no!"sans playfully smack coper's face with a pillow. Each of them had a pillow, if youre wondering. They all laughed.

"Hey! Hey! Guys, i have an idea." Papyrus butted in. They all looked at him with a smile on their face."let's do spin the bottle"

"yes, i agree!"

"well, nothing to do, so, yeah"

"ill join."

"mhm. Me too."

"count me in, i guess." sans chuckled. Dwern stood up and grabbed an empty bottle on the center table, he then walked back to them and sat down where his position was located.

"here! Paps should spin the bottle first, he suggested it"dwern said, putting the bottle on the center of them. They all agreed that paps should go first.

"ok, ok" paps laughed lightly, spinning the bottle afterwards. As the bottle was spinning where which of them was going to get pointed, it then slowed down. It pointed to lionous.

"uh shocks." lionous chuckled and looked at papyrus, who was thinking of something to ask him or do.

"truth or dare?" papyrus asked at lionous.

"..Hmmm..Truth. I'm lazy to do the dare" lionous laughed, and so did they.

"well...Who's...Your first love?"paps asked again, directly at lion. Lionous eyes widened the moment he heard papyrus say it.

"........"

.
.
.
.

Silence.

  The others are just looking at lionous who was speechless. Papyrus and Lionous were like doing the staring game, who'll blink first will lose. And sadly, lionous lost because he sighed defeatedly while closing his eyes roughly, he opened his eyes once again and looked at paps. Undiscovered emotions and expressions across lionous' face. Lionous was brave, quiet but deadly, but right now, the lionous they knew was gone for a moment there.

"..m.." he was about to say his first love, Who really affected him to the core. They were really silent, waiting for him to reply to papyrus' question."metta..ton.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

  Papyrus stood up and left them in silence. They were all speechless, and sans couldn't believed it. He was about to stand up to look for paps, but lion stopped him by grabbing his wrist. Sans was caught off guard the moment lionous said the words he wont be believing that came out from lion's mouth.

"don't. Hes hurt, and you cant do anything about it..when someone is hurt, they'll never be fixed. Just leave him alone...You'll hurt him more.."

Sans remembered their promise together. He clenched his fists and looked away. He's very angry.

"dude..Calm down.."dwern tried to relax sans, but sans couldn't, he wouldn't, While his brother is hurt. Sans inhaled deeply and then followed with an exhale. He was a bit calm, thinking of something. You'll hurt him more. Lionous' words lingered in his mind.

"lionous...Lets go to the balcony for a sec.."and so that, lionous and gradient got to the balcony. Dwern and coper was still there, keeping company for sans. Sans just realized. Am i breaking their friendship?..Is it me? or...

"Sans, you aren't breaking our friendship. Maybe its just a misunderstanding.."dwern trailed off, thinking of words to make sans better.

"yeah, misunderstanding. Tomorrow, it'll be fine"coper gave me a sheepish smile.

"its like..Its my fault.."sans whispered.

"no, sans, youre not the one who asked lion his first love." dwern reasoned out.

"so youre saying this is paps fault..!?" he glared at dwern.

"no! Oh god...No, sans, you--"

"im outta here." sans stood up and left them. He was gonna rage in there. No, not now, not forever, he thought. He will never rage, especially infront of them. Sans teleported in their room, he search for paps, but, sadly, he was not there. Sans sighed and sat on the side of the bed of papyrus. Paps..

----------------------------

"u-urgh..." frisk groaned in pain, she suddenly sat up and hold her head. She looked around, it was her room. She then remembered what happened in the arena. Shit! I was out of control! She thought "oh fuck.." she let out a fustrated groan. And then she remembered the last part she heard when she passed out. Sans voice lingered in her mind.

"I SAID CUT IT OUT! FRISK! PLEASE!"

Fuck it..she cursed.

  Another groan came out from her mouth again as she covered her face with her hands. God, i almost killed kittiensa, im like mom. The thought of hers made her pissed off. She never killed anyone, until almost now. I wonder what her parents would do to me..She thought. She was like a maniac. She wasn't herself that time. That was not her.

"oh? Youre awake."a person said.

"come out..." she uncovered her face and looked at her balcony, glaring.

"master, i saw a skeleton outside, crying. What should i do?" he smiled beamly while frisk was disgusted about it.

"dont do anything stupid. Someone will caught him, tell him to get inside, if he doesnt, hypnotize him and bring him back to his room."frisk demanded. The boy bowed.

"yes, my princess." and then a pink goo was beside him, glowing brightly.

"don't screw this up....Betty."