Chapter 18

Kindly read the previous chapter again 🙏🏻

And inline comments plzzz...

I'm updating even tho the desired votes are not completed for all those who have been waiting for soo long for this chapter :(

Plzz complete the desired votes of the previous chapter and this chapter too :(

The next morning...

Naira wakes up and stretches her arms yawning... And turns around to see Kartik and she finds Kartik sleeping in sitting position near the hut's door still holding the stick..

Naira's eyes soften and a bright smile appears on her face and she slowly comes out of the sleeping bag and sits on her knees in front of Kartik and she gently shook him...

Naira (softly+shaking him) - Kartik wake up we have to leave... Hame sabko find bhi toh karna Hai...

Kartik (in sleep) - mhm... Sone do dad aaj toh Sunday Hai na...

Naira (chuckling softly) - idiot main Manish uncle Nahi hoon... Ab jaldi uthoo Pata Nahi baaki sab kahan honge Aur sabko kitni chinta bhi toh ho Rahi hogi....

Kartik (holding her hand and lying down completely on the floor ) - hmmm... Khurr Khurr (snoring)

Naira (shaking her head) - yeh aise Nahi uthega.....

She then smirks and starts tickling him....

Kartik (waking up) - ouch ouch ouch hahahahaha bas Karo plzz hahahahahah ahhh areee stopp plzzz....

Naira (stopping +laughing) - dekha finally tum uthe... Let's go nowww

Kartik (pouting) - aise Nahi uthaana chahiye tha  😗

Naira (giggling +pulling his cheek) - aww soo cutee

And while pulling his cheek naira stands on her knees and suddenly slips because of dust on the floor and falls completely over Kartik their faces come too close... Naira's hands were still on his cheek and Kartik hands were over her back and few strands of her hair comes in front of her face and Kartik gently tucks her hair back and they were still lost in each other's eyes....

Suddenly there was some sound outside the hut and they come back from their lala land and naira  realizes that she was still over Kartik and immediately gets up and Kartik too gets up...

There should have been some awkwardness between them but thanks to the sounds coming from outside that their attention was immediately diverted by that...

Naira (panicking) - Kartik what kind of sounds are these... Kahin drunkards....

Kartik - shh don't worry naira main abhi dekhta hoon..

He picks up the stick and moved towards the door of the hut when naira held his arm from behind...making home turn back

Naira (worried for him) - it.. It could be dangerous...

Kartik smiled over her concern and held her hand which had held his other arm and nodded smiling indicating I'll be fine...

He then gently moved her hand from his arm and opened the huts door and went outside....

Naira (folding her hands) - Krishna ji plzz Kartik ko protect karna....

As Kartik went outside he saw the treck organizers....

Treck organizers (sighing in relief) - thank goodness you are here... We were soo scared for you... (looking at the other person) I had already told that one of us should be in the last so that no one gets lost but meri sunta he Kaun Hai..... (again looking at Kartik) thank God you are fine... But where is the other girl? She is with you right?

Kartik - yeah don't worry naira is with me....

He then goes inside the hut and informs naira and they all head back to the resort....

It was actually the day they had to go back so I'm directing showing that they all reached home....

The next day ~~Monday  in school..

They all were talking about how amazing the trip was...

Naksh - Kartik, naira u people actually missed the fun I mean till the time we didn't realize that u r not there we had soo much funnn.... We did camp fire and slept in tents...

Rohan - yaa guys u actually missed...

Kartik (😎) - actually even we enjoyed a lot... Hain na naira...

A blush appears on naira's face remembering what all had happened and Kartik seeing the blush on naira's face himself starts blushing recalling the events happened... From the start where Kartik had chased the cat and they had missed the train then how naira had drove the bike like a pro and then how Kartik planned to act as if he's hurt coz he wanted to stay with naira everything was coming in their mind and they looked at each other and started blushing even more....

Kartik /naira (together to themselves while blushing and looking at each other) - this was the best trip of my life

They all (all friends) talked a little more about the trip when they heard this 😂

Natasha - Kartik babyyyy....

Kartik (panicking) - oh no oh no someone save me plzz... Kahan chupu main??.... Guys help mee

Everyone started laughing and so did naira and Kartik got completely lost seeing the adorable laugh and smile on her face... And forgot to run because of which Natasha found him 😂

Natasha (running towards Kartik seeing him) -  omg omg Kartik baby!! Tumne Suna every zero period aaj se annual day ki preparations start hogi... I'm soo excited baby...

Kartik (whispering) - chipkali kahin ki....

Natasha - chipkali?... Kahan Hai chipkali baby?

Everyone else started laughing listening to that....

Kartik - mere saamne khadi Hai...

Saying that he left being upset about the fact that he'll have to dance with her

Guys if you remember that before going to the trip the discussion of annual day had happened and Kartik and Natasha are dance partners for ball dance and they are positioned at the center...

So from now the story is gonna focus on annual day I hope you all liked this update... I'm updating this after soo long hehe....

I'll try to be regular from now on..

Desired votes are 160 + and plzz do comment...

Next chapter's gonna release depending on the response :(

Love you all
Shreya

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 01, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Kaira - The Unwanted Guest.... जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें