Chapter 3

ROSÉ'S POV
Today Jimin didn't called me because he told me they have a busy day, like them we got busy too! We had a little, fansign event.. It was really fun! I enjoyed it a lot!! It was 7:30pm we have done eating dinner, so I took a shower and go to bed.. Before I go to sleep, I texted Jimin that I'm going to sleep so I got my phone texted him fast and I stared at the ceilings for a couple of seconds then I fell asleep..

**THE NEXT DAY**

LISA'S POV
I woke up in the morning at exactly 8am.. I stretched and then I got up from my bed.. Before I take a bath I cleaned my bed first, then after that I go to the bathroom and then I took a bath..
After I finished taking a bath, I put on my clothes and then I got outside my room to see if anyone else is already awake.. I saw my unnies eating breakfast so I came there to join them..
Lisa: good morning unnies!😄
Jisoo: good morning Lisa!😀
Jennie: good morning!😄
Rosé: good morning!😊
**KRINGGG!! KRINGGG!!! KRINGGG!!**
We heard rosé unnie's phone ringing.. She answered the phone..
Rosé: Hi Chimmy!😚
Jimin: Hi! Oh? Hi guys!😚☺️
BLACKPINK: hello!!😊
Jimin: oh wait just a second.. Jungkookie ah!!
Jungkook: yes hyung? 🙃
Jimin: I'm calling her right now!
Jungkook: really? Ok!(Jungkook goes to Jimin hyung and looked at his phone)
Jungkook: annyeong hasaeo!😊
Jisoo: annyeong🙂
Lisa: hello..😊
Jennie: hi🙂

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I'm really happy that they got to talk to each other again.. I really support their relationship!! I think their relationship is perfect!! Their both good-looking, their good in singing, good at dancing, and they have a lot in common... And I'm one of their fans! Too bad that Army's don't know about them yet... Well sooner or later their gonna know about them and of course I know their gonna support them!! Back to the story..!
Jungkook: hi Lisa😊
Lisa: ahm.. hi😅
Jimin/BLACKPINK:(They looked at each other like this)🤨😐
Lisa: what??😅
Jennie: oh nothing😏
Jimin: I smell something fishy🤨
Rosé: FISHY?😭😭
Jimin: No not that!!!!😚
Rosé: then what is it?🤔
Jimin: uhmm.. ehem ehem! (He pointed his eyes to JK and LM)
Rosé: oh!!😅

All of us continue to talk with each other until V hyung and Jin hyung came and talked to them.. We talked about how busy we are on our schedules and how tiring our career is... Our career may be hard but we enjoy it a lot!! Specially when you know that your fans, friends and your family are there to support you!.. A few hours later...

**TOOT TOOT TOOT** (CALL ENDED)
When they ended their call, I felt sad... I feel like I wanted to talk to her all day..It's been a month since I started to talk to BLACKPINK with Jimin hyung.. I miss her .. I don't know why but I felt like that ..

Jungkook: Jimin hyung, pls call me whenever you call rosé pls?🤗
Jimin: why?
Jungkook: nothing I just want to....
Jimin: steal my girl?😑
Jungkook: NO HYUNG!!! Believe me! I'm your number one fan of your relationship!! So don't be jealous!
Jimin: fine.. but why?? Do you like the other members??
Jungkook: no..I just want to hang out with you.
Jimin: really???
Jungkook: yeah😊

A few moments later, we ate our dinner and went straight to bed...

LISA'S POV

Hmm.. I feel that I want to talk to them everyday! I want to hang out with them...! Why do I feel like this?!! When they ended their call, I feel like some part of me is missing!! I want to talk to them all day! Specially Jungkook.. not because I... L-like h-him.. It's impossible!! Right? Hmm... Maybe I'm just bored, that's why...

Jisoo: Lisa! Dinner's ready!
Lisa: ok unnie!
Lisa: (goes outside to eat dinner)

As soon as I finished eating, I told my unnies that I'm going to sleep early... So I went to my bedroom, cleaned myself and went to bed..

JUNGKOOK'S POV
Today our manager called us for a special meeting!!.. it's about an collaboration with another Kpop group!! I'm so excited!! Who could it be?!! GOT7?! EXO?! Wahhhhhhh!! I'm so excited!! But... What if it's a girl group??!! Hmm.. maybe no.. our manager knows that I become awkward when it comes to girls... V hyung called me to prepare for the meeting.. so I took a bath, I put on my clothes and then I ate our breakfast...

LISA'S POV
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! It's time for a collaboration!!!!! With another Kpop group!!!!!! Can't wait!!!! I hope it's TWICE!!! Or maybe Red Velvet!!!! I'm so excited!!! (GRRRRR) I heard my tummy growl.. I'm hungry.. haha!! Time to eat!! After that I took a bath and suit up!! DONE!!
All of us are ready to go!!! Our private driver drove us all the way to the place where we're gonna have are meeting... I'm soooooo excited!!!
Lisa: unnies what Kpop group do you think that we would collaborate with?🤔
Rosé: I don't know? But I hope it's bangtan Sonyeondan..🙃
Jisoo: BTS?🤨
Jennie: yeah me too!☺️
Lisa: why?🤨
Rosé: so I can hang out with chimmy all the time😊 i miss hanging out with him..☹️
Jisoo: aww! Don't worry.. you'll get your free time soon😊
Rosé: thanks unnie😚

A few moments later, we arrived at the place... It's so big!! Wow!!

JUNGKOOK'S POV
Jin hyung drove us all the way to the place of where we're going to have a meeting... At first I was so excited but now? I feel nervous... Huhuhuhu!! I don't like this feeling!!!
Suga: oh! What a big building!!😮
Jhope: wow!!! It's so big!!!😯
Taehyung: ohhh!! Wow!!!😮
Jimin: C'mon let's go!!😁
Jungkook: let's get it😂

We went inside and saw...

(Who do you think it is? Id like to know in the comments)😊