August 18th, 2012: Terrible Twos

"NUNUNUNUNU!"

Sob screamed at the top of her lungs. Tears streaming down her blood red face.

"Sob, sweetie please...please stop..." Cry winced as she begun screaming louder.

She was kicking on the floor and throwing a tantrum, because Cry wouldn't let her play with his recording equipment.

Pewds was out at the doctors office with Anti for his doctors appointment at the Labs. Leaving the troublesome two year old in Ryan's hands.

"Sob, Princess, you can't play with my stuff. You could break it then Daddy would have to buy new stuff.." Cry tried reasoning. When he saw she refused to listen Cry just huffed and sat on the couch and turned to the volume up on the tv.

Sob continued to scream and wail on the floor for a long while. After she slowly dimmed down to soft whimpers and whines, she went searching.

She rubbed at her eyes as she walked from the recording room to the living room. Sniffling slightly and few tears still going down her face she walked over beside the couch where Cry was.

"D-daddy?" She sniffled. Ryan raised his eyebrows and looked at her from the corner of his eyes.

"Yes, Princess?" He said sitting up as she climbing up onto the couch with help from grabbing his leg. "Are you sorry for your behavior?"

She nodded and rubbed her eyes.

"And you won't do It again right?"

She shook her head, No.

"That's my good girl, c'mere." He said smiling as she climbed into his lap.

Rubbing her face into his hoodie and clinging to him, Ryan held Sob close and rested his head on top of hers.

"L-love, daddy..." She muffled through the hoodie.

"I love you too, Princess." He said kissing her head.

SNAP!

Cry looked down and saw his headphone cable was snapped off the headphones as Sob held them in her hands.

He sighed, " Sob...".

"Oopsie..?"