I

"MY ANSWER IS--"

Everyone's eyes widened...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Aizawa shouted as he appeared wearing pink sweatpants and a plain black shirt with pink slippers.

"GET BACK TO YOUR DORMS!" He shouted...

"B-But--" Mina got cut off.
"NO BUTS!" He shouted.

"Sorry Saiko, but maybe I can think about it?" Asked Izuku.
"... Sure, I'll wait." Said Saiko.

-Snap-

"Man, I don't know what to say to her..." Izuku thought as he groaned while listening to his teacher.

Meanwhile, Saiko was just paying attention to their class...

-L u n c h-

"So, I was sitting there... With like, barbecue sauce spilled all over my hands." Kaminari was telling a story to everyone sitting at their table.

Our good boy Izuku, was listening to Kaminari's story when his buzzed...

He checked and it was a message from Intelli herself.
"Hey Izuku, May I request your presence this weekend? As I have a daunting task to do in a specific place." The text read.

"So... Formal... But I like it!" Izuku thought to himself as he smiled.

"Sure! I don't really have anything to do this weekend... Curious where we're going though." Izuku replied.

"Yo, Midoriya. You okay man?" Denki asked as everyone looked at him with faces of concern.

"I-I'm fine! Someone just texted me." Izuku answered.

"Who texted?" Mina asked as she had a grin on her face.

"N-Nobody!" Midoriya answered.

"... TSUYU! GRAB HIS PHONE!" Mina told Tsuyu.

Tsuyu jumped and swiped his phone off of his hands and gave it to Mina.

"'Hey Izuku, may I request your presence this weekend?'" Mina read the text.

"Ashido! Please give it back!" Midoriya pleaded as he reached for his phone, only for Mina to turn to the left.

"'As I have a daunting task to do in a specific place.'"

Everyone was silent as they slowly turned their heads at Izuku.

"MIDORIYA'S GOT A DATE!" Mina shouted.

Everyone started clapping and cheering.
"Congratulations man!" Said Kirishima as he clapped.

"Lucky son of a bitch..." Muttered Mineta.

"I think it's not a date..." Said Izuku.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! IT IS A DATE!" Mina yelled at Izuku as she grabbed his collar and was a bit too close to his face.

Izuku was blushing,
"Ashido... You're kinda making a scene here..." He said as he pointed at everyone else at other tables looking at them.

"GET BACK TO YOUR LUNCHES! THIS IS IMPORTANT BUSINESS!" She shouted as everyone who wasn't sitting with them, silently went back to eating.

"Midoriya. I, Mina Ashido, will hereby help you with your date..." She said.

"I-I don't think that's a good idea..." Said Izuku.

The others shrugged.

"Oh come on! What's the worst that can happen?" Mina asked.

"I-I don't know?" He answered.

"THEN YOU GOTTA FACE IT, MIDORIYA! THIS IS A ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!" She shouted.

"Yeah man! Go for it!" Said Kirishima.

"We will help in any way we can!" Said Iida.

"We should start preparing immediately!" Momo yelled.

"Initiate 'Operation: Green Rabbit'! Which I DID NOT just make up right now." Said Mina.

"Lord, if you're real... Please save me." Midoriya prayed in his mind.