Ussr X Reader

Ussr X reader

I swear I'm working on the requests ;-;

Anyways...enjoy i guess? :p

NSFW and bad English warning

Art will be added later :)

----------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) and her friends Ukraine and Belarus decided to have a asleep over at their house.

(Y/N) pov)

I knock in my friends house door, i was about to knock again when a big figure open the door, it was ussr, or Soviet union, Belarus, Ukraine and a few other father, my friends warned me that he wasn't the most friendly person, i could see it by his face.

(Y/N): H-hi...im (Y/N).. i came for th-

Before i could finish i see Belarus running next to her father, saying something in russian, it kinda annoyed me because i couldn't understand what she said, i only knew a few words in russian.

Belarus:come in! Ukraine is in the bedroom!

Belarus took me by the arm and started running up upstairs. The night was really funny, we eventually fell asleep.

Some time passed by and i started to go more times to their house, even managed to talk to ussr, he is a lot better than i thought.

(No one pov)

Belarus, (Y/N) and ukraine were in Belarus bed room, having a girls only night but eventually decided to go sleep because it was getting later and they started to feel sleepy.

(Y/n) pov)

I wake up to see Belarus and ukraine asleep, it was dark too since it was night, i could feel a lil pain in my throat so i decided to go get some water in kitchen, when i walked out the bedroom i could see a light coming from one of the bedrooms, when i walked closer i saw Ussr working in his desk, his back turned to the door, i could feel my face getting hot, i was blushing, while i walked downstairs i remembered some stuff...like the day ussr saved from falling from the stairs, i was about to fall but he got me before, it felt good, his body pressed against mine, it made me think some..stuff...

I finally went to the kitchen and got a glass with water

Ussr: what you doing up at this time?

I got scared and made the glass fall, but before it could hit the ground ussr got it, i was happy it didn't hit the ground, he hand me the glass, his fingers touched mine, i drank the water in the glass and noticed ussr looking down at me, i blushed, and he noticed.

Ussr: what's with the blush (Y/N)?~

(Y/N): N-nothing...

Ussr: Oh..really?~

I looked away brushing even more, noticing his seductive voice, i started think more about it when i felt a finger under my chin and lips smashing into mine, it felt so good but also so wrong, his my friends father, but i didn't care that much and started kissing back.

Before i could think straight about it i feel my legs warping around his waist while we were kissing and walking to his bedroom, he gently lay me in his bed with him ontop of me.

Ussr: I-I'm sorry...

Ussr was about to get up when i grabbed him by the arm

(Y/N): f-finish what you started.....please..

Your face grew more red than ever as you finish you sentence and ussr looked at you, he face was as red as yours( even tho his face is red already ;-;) and laid ontop of you, kissing you, he asked for entrance and you gave it to him, starting a tongues fight inside you two mouth as his hands go down your shirt, touching your chest making you moan while kissing. You two break the kiss for air and start kissing again wild undressing each other, when he got off his pants and boxers you could see his already erected member as he enters you, you weren't a virgin anymore so it really didn't hurt.

It felt like hours and hours of fucking until both cam, you feel your eyes closing as ussr kisses your forehead and you fall asleep.

In the next morning you wake up to see Belarus and ukraine next to you, you were also wearing your Pyjamas, ussr has dressed you before he laid you next to his daughters, you get the pillow you were using and hug it, thinking about ussr

----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well... this exists now-

;-; 

I also started getting bored so i kinda gave up :v