Old and new faces

Nicky jumps straight down off her bunk and storms past morello not even giving her a hello. She grabs my arm and takes me out of the room faster than I can say 'fuck it's my sister'. She drags me down through the corridors and all the way to the bathroom. And that's when the fucking interrogation starts.
"What the fuck Ashley" Nicky practically growls at me. Straight to the point like always. "A hello would be nice" I reply quite smugly with a stupid grin on my face. Nicky was practically foaming at the mouth at this point. She couldn't even see the funny side of things.
"Don't hello me why the fuck are you here huh? You should be living your life out in a nice apartment maybe even a rich boyfriend" Nicky questions me. "I mean shit happens I guess. And who says I want an apartment I'd prefer a house with a big garden and a dog". Joking about was the only way I think I could cope having to have this conversation with her.
At this point though I think Nicky had, had enough of my jokes. "I want to know exactly what mess you've gotten yourself into" Nicky says desperately while her hands rub up and down her face making her seem frustrated and look older than her age.
"Grand theft auto and some other minor details but that's a a bit boring to be honest with you. And grand theft auto isn't like the game makes it out to be" I finally gave in a told her why I'm here. Not all of it in full. But she doesn't need to know everything. What she doesn't know can't hurt her.
He just pulls me in for a sister like hug before letting out a long sigh. She sounded exhausted and I felt bad. This was my problem not hers.
"I just didn't want this to be your life. Your just a dumb fuckin kid" Nicky looks sorrowful as she releases me from a desperately needed hug.
We start walking back to the bunks together as she slings an arm over my shoulder. "Eighteen and already in prison" Nicky mutters as we walk. When we get back to the bunks a lady approaches me and says "I'm De'marco. You must be little Nichols" I nod my head in conformation. Damn already know as being Nicky's sister. "Your beds been made for you" De'marco continues as she points to what must be my bunk.
Just as she finishes her sentence an alarm goes off. "What the fuck" I exclaim looking at Nicky to explain what's going on. "Count time stand where you should be and the guards count to you to make you we're all here". After two guards had come around to count us Nicky made her way to sit back on top of her bunk. "Recount ladies" a guard shouts. Fuck me this was going to be hard to get through my time and make it out of here in one piece.