(Todoroki) Alone

A/n: This is the first lemons I have written. So please bear with me I have tried to make this as non-cringy as possible.

Your POV

   I was sitting on my bed just laying around. I was alone in the dorms with Todoroki. I was on house arrest for sneaking out one night. And Todoroki was just there not wanting to go out today. Everyone else had 'Bonding Time', even Bakugo went!

"Ugh, I am so bored!" I complain rather loudly. "Nothing to do in the damn Dormitory!" I continue complaining. Jumping up from my bed growl slightly sounding like Bakugo on a bad day. "I'll just see what Todoroki is doing," I say slight annoyed with myself.

  Here is something I didn't mention earlier. Todoroki and I are friends with benefits. It's been happening since the sports festival. So we often 'Have Fun' when everyone else is out. I guess that's why he didn't want to go out today.

  I walk out of the room, heading towards the stairs. Walking down them, going four flights cause some idiot put me on the fourth floor. As I descend down the stairs I hear music. "What the-" I walk the common area I saw a sight I thought I never see. Todoroki dancing.

  I was shocked. He was dancing to the song Bumpy Ride, I think it that's the songs name. Anyways this was a sight to see tho. To put it short it was hot. I cough loudly grabbing his attention. "O-oh Y/n, how long were you standing there?" he asked timidly. "Not that long" I answered nonchalantly. Todoroki looked at me, biting his lip. "What's wrong?" I asked curiously. "Oh just looking at you," He said

"Oh really~" I teased slightly I knew what he wants. I moved closer to him wrapped my arms around him. "Hey there, are what you doing?" he asked gripping my waist. I well I was bored and want to have some fun. "Oh nothing," I said clueless to my actions.

"Is there something you want?" the dual haired boy asked, acting dumb. "You," I said looking him directly in the eyes. Todoroki smirked then ran off. "Then come get me!" He called out playfully. I chased him all through the dorms.

The half 'n' half boy ran into his room. 'Gotcha' I thought to myself. I ran in there too. Before I knew it I was pinned his bed. "Was this some elaborate plan you had, Mr. Todoroki?" I asked teasingly. Todoroki glared at me for my stupid mocking of him. "Maybe" He simpled answered while straddling me.

I looked up at the young man above me. "Well Y/n you might get your wish" Todoroki teased. I looked at him innocently "And what that might be" I ask, pretending to act stupid. Todoroki looked at me annoyed. "Me," he said sternly. I shiver slightly at his voice. It gave the chills when talked to me like that.

  "Oh yes, I remember now!" I exclaim. Todoroki rolled eyes and brought his mouth to my ear. "Stop acting stupid. You know how I feel about it" he whispered. I shiver again at his voice answering meekly "Yes sir" he always knows how to get me to act the way he wants me to act.

"Good girl" he responded sitting up. Looked up at him blushing slightly. "Hm...these clothes are in the way," Todoroki said moving his hands up my shirt. I shivered under his touch as his two hand move up my body. He pulls off my shirt squeezes my breast slightly.

  I blush harder looking the boy above me. "I love your body" Todoroki whispers to himself. He unstraps my bra and takes it off leaving me topless. He brought his lips toward my body. He kisses down my chest. I hum in approval and run my hands through his hair.

  Todoroki rubbed my sides while kisses my chest. "Mm~" I hummed. Todoroki smirked at me "You like?" he asked. "Y-yes" I answer feeling out of breath already. Todoroki sat up and took off his shirt. I took this chance and flipped us. I straddled Todoroki looked down at him. "So you want to be fiesty know?" he asked.

  I blushed and rolled my hips against Todoroki. He moaned and gripped my waist. I continue rolling my hips against him, biting my lips. I closed my eyes and all of sudden I was flipped. "Stop teasing me," Todoroki said in a husky voice. He pulled off my shorts.

  "I don't like when you tease me" Todoroki whined running his hands up my thighs squeezing them slightly. He tugs my underwear down taking them off, leaving me completely bare. "This isn't fair," I say "I'm bare and you still have clothes on." Todoroki only smirk "Okay I'll take my clothes off," he said pulling his pants down. My what started to race. It always races when we get to this point.

"You ready baby?" Todoroki's voice pulls me out of my trans, I look at him. He was completely naked. "Yes," I say breathlessly. Todoroki thrusts into me. "Ahh~" I moan loudly. Todoroki groans and starts thrusting faster. I moan louder grip the bed sheets.

Todoroki grips my waist and thrusting harder. "Fuck~ how do stay so tight" he groans thrusts faster. I moan louder "Oooohh~" I grab his biceps. He thrust harder and harder. I pant and gasp for air crawling at his bicep. All I could hear was skin slapping and moans.

He thrust harder and harder, groaning and panting. I pull the male above into a kiss. Todoroki moans my mouth, pounding into me. I pull away screaming in joy and pleasure.

  Todoroki darts for my neck leaving a nice hickey on my neck. Sucking and biting on it, overstimulation me. I pant and moan louder and louder. "Ahhh~" he moans and pants while pounding harder. I moan loudly throwing my head back. My eyes roll and arch my back, bucking my hips forward. 

  "I'm close!" I scream loudly and panting wildly. Todoroki starts pounding into me harder. "Fuck~" Todoroki groans as his thrusts get sloppy. I could he was getting close. I moan louder and louder to the point of squealing.

Suddenly I felt a wash of pleasure rush through my body "Ahhh~" I orgasm. Todoroki thrusts couple more times before pulling out and cumming all over my stomach. Silence settled within the room, panting was the only noise heard.

Todoroki collapsed on top of me falling asleep. I hug him drifting into sleep.

Time Skip-a-ro

3rd Person POV

  Everyone returned form their 'Bonding Time' tired and sore. "I'm pooped!" Uraraka exclaim flopping on the couch. "Me too," Momo sigh running her head.

  Bakugo came from the kitchen to the common area. "Who left this mess?!" Bakugo shouted. "I don't know?" Uraraka said half listening. Bakugo exam the mess realized it was from Todoroki. Bakugo growled  walking up to Todoroki's room.

He barges into the room "Icy-Hot you better have a good explanation fo- WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Let just lots of questions were asked and a very disgusted Bakugo.

That's it hope you like!
Word count: 1172