CHAPTER FIVE

LISA

After hearing Jennie's smooth words. My heart started to accelerate and jump to conclusions. I laughed shakily as she hung her head in between her hands with a smile.

I sighed once my awkward laughter cooled down. "I.. I have to leave then". I tried to move out of her sight but she squeezed my hand- that was laying on the kitchen island.

My gaze turned slowly to the woman from beyond my eyes. I could get lost on her brownish-yet sweet taste of pupils. But I don't want to mistake her or let her indicate me being clingy. "Jennie.. I have to leave".

She pouted and spoke with aeygo. That I felt the need of kissing those lips-Woah Lisa..

"But why? Please just stay with me". Jennie squeezed my hand tighter and rubbed her thumb across it. My heart shook by her small gestures. I gulped. "But I have to leave".

"Whatever you're leaving for, isn't more important than me, right?".

I looked away from her eyes and sighed, "Jennie. I did what you want me to do-". She pulled her hand away and arched her eyebrows together. "It's not about what I want to do. It's about us Lisa". She started with a quiet, rage. "I want to fix whatever is between us. You and I, please. Bestie?".

Bestie? Ouch, mom.

"I don't know if I can-". The stubborn girl in front of me stopped me again with annoyance. "Yes you can. If I did it, then you can". Jennie tried to pull my hand into her lap, but I pulled away and stood from the seat by a glare, pointing my finger at her.

Her words triggered me. Does she think this is easy? All of the parts of her letting me go.. is easy?

"Yes. Of course it will be easy for you Jennie. You are the known model, singer, and rapper. But who am I, Jennie?". I raised my voice as she started to back away from me to the kitchen island. "I'm the girl who chased after her dreams Jennie! And what? All of them were crushed several times, not only with what I love Jennie..". I moved closer to her. Every step embarking away guilt.

"I lost you, Jennie". I whispered once I was close enough to look at her glassy eyes, which ran into a path-closer into a fall. Meanwhile, mine vibrated away from the hurt.

"Even you Jennie.. You chose to spend every second away from me, for this". I motioned my hands to the huge mansion.

Jennie looked stunned, fear isolating her sideways.

"I waited for you, Jennie..". I husked with the tear that slipped past my longing eyes.

My hands moved to her sides. Trapping her as I speak with sadness.

"I waited for you that Christmas night. Just begging, hoping, and wishing for you to be my side..".

*Flashback On*

I grabbed my teddy bear. That Jennie and I got from the Theme Park. And it's been so long. So long since I last saw, or heard of Jennie.

I looked outside my window and embraced the snowflakes with my eyes. "I guess today.. isn't going to be special".

I pouted and looked at my small bear, "Do you think she will be back Mr. Bear?".

I grazed the small bear, that laid on my arms. And sighed as the snow-covered the streets.

I smiled and moved my teddy bear on my bed, and covered us with the bedsheets. "Goodbye, Mr. Bear". I kissed the small bear and turned to the other side, facing the window.