The Annoucements.

May 25th, Saturday

May 25th, Saturday.
The Announcements.
*****************

I awoke confused.

I was in my bed. I was in my bed?

I know I fell alseep last night on Landon's shoulder at the beach, how did I get all the way back here and not remember it?

I rolled out of bed, finding a text message from River to ask when we were going to go shopping. I messaged him back, realising the time was now ten a.m.

God it's late. I never sleep in this late.

I really was tired wasn't I.

I made my way out into the living room, checking Marie's room to find she wasn't here. Odd.

How did I get home then?

Maybe Landon helped me in and I just can't remember. Maybe all the boys helped. I could just imagine them now all fighting over who had to carry me. Now that would have been a sight.

I made myself a sandwich before walking around to the couch.

"AHH!" I yelled as I realised someone was on my couch.

I thankfully didn't drop my sandwich, but it was close.

"Shit what?" I shook my head, placing my plate on the coffee table.

"What are you doing here?" I asked a little too aggressively.

Brad was alseep on my couch on his stomach. Was being the key word, he was awake now. Doesn't he have his own place to stay at?

"Well I was trying to sleep." He said sarcastically.

"No shit." I mumbled, crossing my arms.

He hugged the blanket closer to his body. He was looking like a little burrito now.

"Jack and Savanah were in my apartment, you said I could crash here." He mumbled against the throw pillow he said laying under his head.

"You brought me home? And then you fell asleep on my couch?" I was trying to put everything together.

"Yep." He yawned, rolling over.

My eyes widened as I realised what was still sitting on the coffee table. His journal. Shit.

I awkwardly glanced around hoping he hadn't noticed it or noticed me looking at him.

"Can you leave now?" I asked, not knowing what else to say.

"Uh, yeah sure." He said awkwardly, standing up and folding up the blanket that I don't even know where he got it from.

"Thank you for bringing me home." I nodded as he was now standing in front of me.

"No problem... Do you uh... Do you remember anything from last night after you fell asleep?" I shook my head.

"No... Why what did I say?" He laughed and shook his head.