Chapter-2 Nyctophila

love for darkness of the night, finding their own comfort and freedom in it.

I skipped dinner today because squirty sphincter was being annoying as always and making a huge fuss over how the dinner which our poor cook made was not delicious enough.

So right now I was lying in my bed aimlessly dodging a pillow up and down with my legs on my headboard.

It indeed is boring to be bored out of your mind.

It was eleven in the night and I was restless as NEVER, because the thing was that I was never restless as I never took anything seriously except for 'HEART' that is. It was a silly name for my mission but I made it up when I was 15, 5 years back.

The reason behind naming it 'HEART' was because my heart had lead me to this mission. And through my heart was I going to achieve it.
Maybe I am restless because I'm closer to my goal.
Or maybe because I did not have dinner.

"Ughhhh" I groaned and threw the pillow to the side and got up from my bed going straight into my closet. I put on some shorts and a loose T-shirt, then putting my scrunchie on my wrist I came out of the closet not bothering to have a look in the mirror.
Who cares, I looked like a mess anyways with my Havana brown hair flowing down to my ribs.
They were natural, I never considered dying them, it was a total waste of money.
Bending down in front of my bed I took my skateboard out and headed towards the balcony because  there was no chance of me escaping the house at this time through the front door.
There was no ladder though because my ladder was doing it's job at the compound of my home.
But a rope was already tied to the railing of my balcony and it was ambushed behind the pillar of the mansion  so I pulled the other end up and tied my skateboard to it then let it down.
When the skateboard touch the ground I pulled the rope taut from the railing to check if it was tight enough for me to get down. And then carefully climbed down the Rope and threw it back up behind the pillar.
My escaoe wasn't a price of cake though,

The sprinklers were on. Could this get any more worse now?
I jump raced through my lawn towards my car. It was a good thing I parked it outside the garage because I had to carry the books inside earlier this evening.
But,
Making my way toward my car was not easy at all.
Hurdle one- climb down the rope.
Hurdle two- security cameras.
Hurdle three- Jeorge at the finishing line.

I should totally apply for takeshi's castle.

Usually when I plant such escapes late  at night I would take my bike and sneak out through climbing out the compound wall by a ladder. I always Park my bike to the light pole at the entrance of my  mansion so usually sneaking away wasn't that hard.

And yes I did it on daily basis.

But today I was more or less feeling fatigued, even though I  had not  been to gym today due to some assignments.
I shut my car door as queitly as possible and reverse out of my driveway.
George stood up immediately as soon as he saw my car approaching and hesitated while lifting his hand for a salute.

See there, now that's what I call progress.

' well hello there my friend'

'Hello Amelia, where are you headed to..... this late at night?' he said while glancing at his watch.

Might as well tell him the truth.

'Midnight cravings going for a takeaway  Need somethin'?'

Well I did mention 'might.' I never said I 'would' tell the truth, better safe than sorry. I hate to a abort my missions especially due to external factors.