Chapter Three

Chapter Three:The Deal

Cassandra's P. O. V

To my surprise the meeting went smoothly they said the contract will be done by the end of the day.

I'm totally looking forward to that,not.

I humph and looked around my apartment. It wasn't big or small,it was just me.

I got up and pace towards my kitchen.

No matter what,you are always their to calm me,your the one I'm supposed to be marrying.

I laughed at that crazy thought.

Girl marrying a kitchen,ha hilarious.

I went to the refrigerator and look for my items needed for cooking.

I took out a flour dough with some cheese,a chicken that I had left from KFC and some vegetables salad I bought on my way back.

I started to prepare anything to eat as long as it can eat.

I couldn't stop thinking about Damian and the way he was looking at me. He uttered no word to me just stared.

They said they want to discuss the contract with me alone so they must be coming over at five or so.

I checked the time and saw that I could get two hour of nap before discussing the contract.

I finished up eating before washing the plates then drag myself to my bedroom to take a peaceful slumber.

………

I groaned and got up at the sound of my alarm clock ringing.

I got up and was about to turned it off only to see that it was five minutes to five.

I rolled out of bed and ran to the bathroom re freshing myself. I came out and draw on some clothes.

I even forgot to turn off my alarm clock.

"Oh",I face palm myself,"I forgot",after doing it I raced downstairs to see if everything is ok.

As I made it to the last stairs the door bell rang. I walked around the house for a check before opening.

I saw Mr Black and his son all dressed up in plain white bottom up shirts different jeans thou.

I stepped aside gesturing them to come inside. I closed the door after inviting them in.

"Can I  get you both anything?",I asked sweetly.

"No", Dominic's dominant voice rang in my ears.

A smile not quite reached my ears came,so I turned my attention to Mr Black.

"A glass of wine will do",he stated.

I went to the kitchen for the order and came back with it.

"Thanks",Mr Black showed gratitude,"so I believe we have business to deal with?",he asked.

"Oh yes,umm,the contract is not here as yet",I explained.

"Oh,oh well let's get to know you shall we",Mr Black asked.

........

After I told them my goals,likes and dislikes,which holds for fifteen minutes,the door bell rang.

I excused myself and went to get the door. Mr knight came,"a pleasant good evening, madam,your contract is finished,Mr Bernard told me to come and deliver it",he finished.

"Thank you",he nods and went on his way.

I walked back to the living room were both men were seated.

"Here we are",I took out the contract out the sizeable brown envelope,and hand it over to Mr Black.

I sat opposite across from them while Mr Black reads the clause.

"So it says here that you guys have to be single to be committed to this deal and that you'll have to be able to live with each other. Be realistic to the press and never be out of line. Know each other more. That means go on dates regularly. Think about your future. Like famil-",i cut him off because of my stupidity,I literally choked on my spit.

"Umm,mov-ve on",it was hard to say move on.

"Very well",he started again,"and also both parties share what they have.",he finished.

"So do we have a deal?",he asked looking at me. I gulped down my life before answered.

"Mr Black",I stretched out my hand and so did he signifying that were about to seal the deal."you have a deal".

.

.

.

.

That is the end of another chapter. Please let me know if you like it.

It's about to get heated.

No mean comments. Please tell me and vote if you like.

Bye yall.