One Friday Night . . . Episode O2

On one Friday Night me and my two besties left a Party of one of our friends Nick's house. We were walking down Elm Street just talking about how the party was and everything but as we were walking their was no one in sight.  Legends be told that a kid that was our age was walking by himself at this very night someone was lerking behind the trees ready to kill yet again another teenage kids they said he had been living in the woods forever and that same exact night he had died and his whole entire body was cut up into pieces and no one knows who had done it the police said the case was cold so they had close the case but that person was still out there  . . . so we told each other that we should not be left alone and we all agreed knowing that we might get kidnapped, lost, or even worst . . . Missing. The wind was blowing through our hairs left to right when the trees of the branshes made a sound then we heard owls hooing then few seconds later we had heard a big bang we all scream cause it scared us half to death but we kept on walking trying to get home safe and sound.

Yn // we should keep on going 

Reyna \\ exactly it isn't safe out here knowing someone might be watching us [ whisper ] 

Trish // you got that right cause I'm to sexy to die 

Reyna \\ only you Trish [ smh ] 

Yn // exactly 

We just kept on walking . . . 

What do you think ?