『4』

【Y/N Pov.】

He looked at me as he gasped a bit.

"Are you being naughty?" I saw smirk forming on his lips.

I widened eyes. What?

"Two weeks detention" he stared at me "You have to come everyday after school here for the next two weeks and clean the room."

Now I was the gasping one. Damn it Mr. Park.

He walked towards the desk and sat.

"N-NO MR. PARK I WAS JOKI-" I started shuttering but he raised his hand so I could shut up.

"Shut up, Y/N. Don't make an excuses." his expression was cocky while glaring me in the eyes.

I gulped as I tried to avoid his eyes. Just stop it Mr. Park! I don't even know why but I felt so attached towards him. What??????????? Uh no no I don't. Stop it Y/N! I just want this little voice of mine talking in my head to shut the fuck up. Mr. Park is my teacher and he is cold as fuck. Besides I really like Hoseok. He is so kind and his behavior towards me is always so gentle. BUT NOW THAT I HAVE A DETENTION I AM NOT GOING TO MEET HIM AFTER SCHOOL FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS :)))) I just LOVE my teacher. Why I just couldn't hold my stupid mouth closed. Now I have to see his beautiful annoying face every single day.

I groaned as I turned towards the windows and continued cleaning. I don't really know how am I supposed to feel exactly.

I quickly wiped the windows as I started cleaning the floor.

I seriously hate Mr. Park :)))

I felt strange because I felt him watching me so I glanced at him secretly and I was right. He was staring at me. I tried to ignore him and continued with my job. Why is he staring at me like that? Something is seriously wrong with him I swear.

Two hours passed already and I was DOONNEEE. I turned to him exhausted from all of this cleaning.

"I am ready Mr. park can I go?"

I saw him gathering his things.

"Yeah you can" he answered monotonous.

WAIT HE DIDN'T EVEN CHECK IF I CLEANED WELL? I glared at him. That's even better then. I can go home finally it's 5pm already....

I took my backpack and things. "Okay bye Mr. Park" I rushed out of the room. He didn't even say bye to me. I rolled my eyes as I was walking down the corridor. I have to call Hobi and tell him I we are not going to see each other for the next two weeks because of this bullshit.

I dialed him while walking. He quickly picked up.

"Heyo Y/N what's up?"

"Hobi-ahh uh I have to tell you something." I spoke quietly

"What is it?" His voice was soft.

"I will not be able to come for the next two weeks because of Mr. Park. I-I am sorry Hoseok." I looked at my feet as I was walking slower now.

"Oh really?" I heard his tone saddened a bit. "Okay Y/N you can tell me what happened tomorrow then? And it's okay don't worry"

I smiled a bit "Thank you Hoseok-ah. And yeah I will tell you tomorrow, don't worry."