9

After eren reached home he called up armin his friend who he met at the baby store months ago.

But he didn't know that armin was the spouse of levi 's right hand man erwin smith.

Armin can you believe this man i know as my husband, yeah the one I talked to you able, yeah him.
Can you believe he told his men to bring me to his mansion just so he can demand that I give him MY children so his bitch of a new wife can raise them. Eren shouted.

Oh my god! eren you got to be kidding me, he actually got the guts to do that to you.
Now I really wanna meet this man, he sounds like a Jerk
I wanna beat his ass.armin Sassi ed back.

I'm with you on that one armie,
But anyway I shot his wife in the foot cause she was playing a bitch and she actually got the balls to run at me with a knife. Eren said.

What! Oh my god are you okay eren do you need help. armin shouted.

No Armin I'm good, but I shot her then threatened levi not to come for me or the kids or I'm gonna send his men back to him in a body bag.eren replied in a dark voice.

Now I really wanted to be there to here that.
Anyway gotta go now my man's be calling for me bye .Armin said.

Yea bye Armin. Eren said.

Eren hung up the phone turned to wake into the living room and saw this kids asleep, He smiled then place them back into their bedrooms and left after a kiss on the forehead and an I love you mommy from them.