Quatre

Taehyung was in the kitchen making dinner for himself and some for Jungkook for when he comes home. Taehyung was jamming out as he cooked up some spaghetti, Yeontan was destroying his brand new toy that didn't look so brand new anymore. Taehyung heard the doorbell ring and was a little confused because he wasn't expecting anyone but he turned off the stove for a second as he went over to answer the door.

He was in a silk red robe, it complimented his dyed grey hair. He was only expecting to be home alone so he had nothing on but that robe, he hurried to the door and looked through the peephole, seeing no one at the door anymore. He raised a brow and opened the door, looking out and around but saw a small box on the floor that looked like it was delivered by a mail man but they always picked up their mail else where so that's what tripped Taehyung up.

He picked up the box and locked the door behind him after doing so. He placed it on the table and went back to the kitchen to finish cooking, the box could wait.

He finished cooking after a couple of minutes and ate with Yeontan in the large living room, very much comfortable while watching some drama on Hulu. He checked his phone as he was taking his plate to the kitchen to wash, he saw his phone light up as if on cue. Taehyung answered the phone and placed it in between his shoulder and ear as he was washing what he got dirty.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" Taehyung asked as he washed the dishes.

"I'd rather be there."

"You'll get tired of me," Taehyung smiled to himself.

"Did I hear you right?" Jungkook sounded offended. "I don't think I heard you right. Mind repeating that for me?"

"Aish, it was nothing sorry. Did Jimin go home or are you keeping him in longer than he has too?" Taehyung asked, drying the dishes and putting them away. He could've used the dishwasher but he had nothing else to do so it helped pass some time.

"He's good company, he isn't leaving til I do." Jungkook automatically let out a whiny 'ow', Taehyung assuming that Jimin hit him.

"He has two boyfriends to go home to Kook, Let him breathe for a night," Taehyung snorted as he eyed the box from earlier. He grabbed a box cutter and started to open the box on the dining room table.

"And I have a beautiful husband to go home to, he can't complain," Jungkook reasoned.

"Yeah But you haven't been at work for days and he was basically taking over, he deserves a break," Taehyung cut the tape and put the blade down, opening the flaps and furrowed his brows. "Hey Kook? Let me call you back okay? I love you," he quickly said before hanging up, not letting Jungkook protest.

He set his phone down on the table and looked through the packing peanuts that took up most of the room in the box. He found something at the bottom, it was a small black velvet ring box. He pulled it out and opened it, seeing a ring band with 'T&A' engraved in it. His heart began to race, he found a letter in side of the box, it read,

'It's about time we got new rings.'

Taehyungs eyes widened, he dropped the paper and backed away from the box a little, he was in shock, he knew something was off.

There was another knock on the door and Taehyung whipped his head towards the noise, his adrenaline pumping.

He quickly grabbed his phone and the blade, quietly making way to his room and grabbing Jungkooks laptop. The knocking on the door turned into banging, Taehyungs breath quickened as he turns on the laptop and clicking on the program that shows the security camera footages, and the live footage as well.

He shakily clicks on the camera at the front door and puts a hand over his mouth as he saw the figure bang even more aggressively. He grabbed his phone and quickly dialed 911 (idk the number in Korea don't come for me :( ) and shoved the blade in his pocket, taking Jungkooks laptop and putting it in this secret closet Jungkook had inside their own closet. He rushed over to grab Yeontan and flinched when there was non stop banging. He locked him and Yeontan in the closet.