a word

the thing is, i'm a lazy little shit.

i actually started writing this fic around may of 2018, during the time i started to re-watch Ben 10 from the beginning, then i lost interest and it's been sitting in a folder on my computer with about 10,000 other drafts :)) i only rediscovered it while exploring the haunted forest where my story ideas go to die, read it, and realized i was kind of on to something.

i still don't know if i'll continue the story or not, but i figured i'd put up what i have so far and see if anything happens. fingers crossed.

.

it goes without saying if you're not all that well versed in the Ben 10 lore, circa Alien Force and Ultimate Alien, there isn't much your girl can do for you. i try my best to explain where i can, but i'm just one person and there's no way i can aptly summarize that much lore (you might want to get acquainted with wiki right about now.)

this fan fiction will loosely follow the plot for season one of Ultimate Alien, and i say loosely because i drastically diverge from it.

this book is a work of fiction. the characters pertaining to the Ben 10 franchise aren't owned by me, and where my input starts and ends is at Lennox Crash, her storyline, and the art i make of and for her (e.g her cast picture. this dummy draws too ★)

please refrain from plagiarism in any and all forms. While this is a fan fiction, as the author, I still retain the right to a copyright.

with that being said, i really do hope you'll enjoy this mess of a story, and vote and comment if you do. thanks in advance!

-lulu