The meeting

Amy's POV

The next morning came and the sound if my alarm clock rang. I groaned and turned it off, remembering yesterday. I felt like such a jerk. I layed in bed and I groaned, putting the pillow on my face. I wanted to cry and to not work. Anyways, it was a meeting today and I had to show up. Bad thing is sonics announcing it and it's gonna be really awkward for the both of us.

I got out of bed and looked at myself in the mirror across from me. Was I that pretty to him? I thought myself as the doll. I wasn't the prettiest. I slipped on my long sleeve shirt, following my maids outfit. I slipped on the heels and I walked out.

I saw Emily smiling at me. I walked up to her and she handed me my bucket. "So. How did the talk go yesterday?" She asks me, grabbing her own bucket. I stayed silent. "Well?" Emily says. "I...left him..." I say. Emily gasps. "Amy!? You. Left the prince!!! I would never do that!! What did he need to talk to you about?" Emily asks.

"He told me he loves me..." I say, cleaning the kitchen top. Emily stays silent and I see her scrubbing the kitchen counter. "Um. Emily. I don't think you should..." I began. Emily looked at me. "That's good...G-good for you...." Smile says before running out.

I looked away and cleaned again before a maid called us. We all walked to the thrown room, to where he sit in a seat. Knights headed down the walkway with sonic in between them. I looked at him and he looked back. The moment we made contact we directly looked away.

"Um...so. I called you all here to discuss something. There will be a ball this Saturday at this very castle. So you have alot to work to do. You may attend the ball as well." Sonic says, gaining a bunch of claps from the maids.

I sighed and stayed quiet while the other maids clapped and cheered.