1 First Day of Eastwood

It was the first day of highschool, Ivy woke up early so she could get ready and pack all of her stuff.

This is Ivy ~

Ivy texts her bestfriend Mia that she's ready for school

Ivy texts her bestfriend Mia that she's ready for school. Ivy and Mia have been best friends since 4th grade, they are inseparable.

•••

Ivy

Hey M! I'm ready when you are.

Mia
Yea I'll be there in 5.

•••

A few minutes later, Mia's mom arrived in the driveway to pick up Ivy.

"High school.. yay." Mia said nervously.

"We will be fine M, what were your classes again?"

Mia reads off her classes as Ivy looks at her schedule seeing if they have any classes together.

"Well, we both have 3rd period gym, at least we have lunch together." Ivy says with a small side smile.

"Yea I guess."

•••

"Oh no, we're here." Mia says frantically.

"I don't even know where we go!!" Ivy shouts as the two girls climb out of the car.

"I swear, I might cry if we don't see any cute freshman." Ivy says as the girls giggle.

"I think my favorite part of this whole year will be the football games, like on tv shows, the football games look like so much fun!" Ivy exclaims.

"Yea yea yea, let's focus on finding the auditorium first." Mia states.

"Oh.. right." Ivy says, slowly losing her big smile.

•••

"Bye M, I'll see you during third!!!!" Ivy shouts at Mia halfway down the hall.

"Alright V!!" Mia shouts back.

•••

Ivy's POV

Alright so first period, it was awful. The first thing I do is get lost trying to find it all the way upstairs and then I finally ask someone to help a poor girl out. The class was just about filled with one desk open so of course, I go and sit down and fall because the stupid chair was broken!!

I made it through the whole period though, I just have to find my second period now... I believe it's downstairs.

"Hi, do you know where room 120 is?" I ask a tall random boy who looks around my age.

"Oh wow, I'm actually heading there too!" Says the boy.

"Ah yay, we can look for it together then?" I ask.

"Of course. Uhm, what's your name if I may ask?"

"Oh, I'm Ivy, and you are?"

"James, nice to meet you Ivy."

We started walking around looking for our class.

•••

So it's been a total of like 30 minutes and I've already spotted a really cute guy. The teacher was calling names off of her roster and his name is Cody... sounds basic but he dresses like a basic white boy anyways.

•••

"MIAAAAAAA!!!" I screamed.

"IVYYYYYYYY!!!" Mia screamed back as we hugged.

"I've seen 2 cute guys so far, and they are both in the same class."

"Oh boy." Mia says walking towards the cafeteria.

To be continued...