1%

Maeve P

Maeve P.O.V

"EVE WAKE UP!" I heard Mookie's yell before hitting me with a pillow. "*Groan* But what if I don't wanna?" "WELL YOU GOTTA DO IT!" She then pushed me off the bed and making me hit the floor with a thud. "Fine~" I said drowsy,I got up and proceeded to do much usual morning routine. I could see Mookie or Okie as I like to call her with a sly smirk on her face.

            _____
/\/\/\/\/\/\Halls/\/\/\/\/\/\

I was hanging off Mookie's back since I had went to sleep at 5:00 and only got 2 hours of sleep. so I was still drowsy. "Hope you don't mind,I invited my brother Mook to shave lunch with us." Okie said as I laid my head on her shoulder. "As long as you let me sleep." She huffed "fiiiine" she said stretching out the i. As we got in front of class No.4  she set me down so I could walk in myself.

With half lidded eyes I slide the door open and started wobbling to my desk. As usual we were early so not a lot of people were here. The ones who were here giggled or chuckled at me walking -wibbling- to me desk. They didn't laugh in a mean kind of way so I said nothing -or cared- about it to much. Mookie had taken her seat next to mine and soon after people started to roll in -no,not litterly- into the class then started the lesson when the history teacher came in.

/           _           \
°•°•°lunch timeskip•°•°•
\           _           /

Mookie and I had just gotten out of Mrs.Oh's class,Ethics Class to be more specific. "EVE,HURRY!" Mookie said as she pulled me out the door. She pulled all the way outside to a tree, wow."Hey Mook!!" Okie said a little too loud for my sensitive ears. Because of this I immediately covered my ears. "Sorry...!" She said in a more hushed vocie.

"So Mook!This is Maeve you can call her Eve if you want to though." Okie said I blushed as she mentioned the nickname. Sure I let her call me that but having another person call me it makes me shy. I remember being shy the first few times she started calling me Eve but soon got used to it.

I saw Mook nod at this point I had let my hands that were once covering my ears fall to my sides. I blushed once again looking at Mook one more time talking a mental note at how how cute he is and hot-WAIT NO HE LOOKS LIKE MOOKIE THAT WOULD BE WEIRD RIGHT?!?!. "So since Eve was being a lazy lil' butt this morning I made lunch this time." Mookie said snapping me out of my thoughts. She started rummaging through her bag looking for the lunches she had made.

She handed us both one and kept one to herself obviously. We sat in front of the tree Mookie on my right and Mook on my left leaving me in the middle. We all talked mainly Okie wanting me to know more about Mook and Mook knowing more about me. Though he didn't talk much he seemed more of the quite type,like me.

()()()()Dorm Time Skip()()()()

"So what you think of my bro-bro?" Okie asked as we entered our dorm. "He was......Cool." I said not wanting to say something like 'Well actually he was friking hot and I love him already' Cause that would just be weird.

I mentally sighed before passing out on my bed not caring to change. I fell asleep thinking of......Mook.

"Night-night,Hun." Was the last thing I heard from Mookie before hearing the light switch turn off.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

625 words!!!!

I'mma try making chapters long but still keep them somewhat short.