~No Response~

In the afternoon, it's almost time to sleep.
While Speedy was talking to the cadets, Bea was downstairs in the garage repairing the cadets' vehicles.
When Bea finished doing her work she sat on the floor. 
She stayed to wait for Speedy, she want to tell him something, Bea waited and thought about how to tell him without having an excuse to be busy again.

After thinking so much she decided to take a nap.

---------------------------------------------

Hours Later. . . 

Bea was not aware of the hours that were passing, from being a little nap to being a long one.

"Bea. . .Bea. . .Bea!" Bea woke up immediately to know that someone was calling, having her eyes a little blurred, the being that was calling her put his hand on her shoulder.

It was Speedy, his friend and work parther.

"Apparently you like to sleep in this place than in your room" Speedy said it with a smile.

"Speedy?. . .Oh! Wow, I fell asleep in this place. . .Again, I was very exhausted that I did not even want to go to my room hehe!" Bea said laughing a little low. "Quiet, I'll go back to my room but before. . .Can I tell you something as we head towards our rooms?

"Huh? Why could not you before? It's already night" Speedy added.

"You were very busy with the cadets and their training, besides, I wanted to talk to you alone"

Speedy a little decentralized nodded and followed Bea. While they were on their way to their rooms, they began to talk.

"Sooo. . .Bea, what did you want to tell me about?" Speedy asked.

Bea was looking away without paying attention to Speedy. When Speedy asked the question a second time, she reacted. "Huh?!. . .Oh! Sorry Speedy, I just. . ." Bea sighed and stopped, she turned her gaze towards Speedy. "Want to talk. . .About us"

"Huh?!" Speedy was a little surprised by what Bea said. "What do you mean, Bea?"

"You have noticed that we have been doing the same as always?"

"Let's see, Mmm. . ." Speedy thinks a little about his daily routine. "Now that you say it, my routine, including yours, has always been the same when we were chosen to be mentors, we give all our time to that"

"Yes. . .I remember that before in school we are not very busy"

Speedy raises an eyebrow and he made a small laugh "We were not? I think the opposite." 

"You're right but, we were also busy in those days, but not so much, as a student you can have time to rest. . .But a mentor?"

"Mentors dedicate all their time to their work, giving everything so that their students are the best of the best and they become rescuers birds, it is somewhat exhausting, but it will be worth all this effort for a better future."

"Heh! that's funny, that's why sometimes you slept at the desk in your office while you worked, you woke up with back pain from sleeping badly" She made a small laugh.

"How did you-" Before Speedy finished Bea interrupted him.

"One day when I wanted to ask you a favor and that's why I went to your office, but you were asleep at your desk, oh! you snored something noisy and you caused me to laugh a lot for your sleepy face, and you still do it since sometimes I visit your office without telling you, haha!"