Chapter 13

As I get back to the hotel I slowly open the door I see Hailey on her phone taking pictures and flipping her hair like she always does as I began to walk in she notices me but dont make eye contact with me so I walk over to where she is sitting and sit next to her.

''Hey, Hailey what are you doing?.

''Geesh, Jenna what does it look like im doing im taking pictures to post on Instagram,'' says Hailey.

I began to laugh because I remember a funny thing we used to do when we use to make faces and post it on Instagram getting lots of comments. While reminiscing on those time I suddenly laugh.

''What's so funny?. says, Hailey.

''Oh im just thinking about those silly faces we used to make when we used to post it on Instagram and get lots of likes from .as I start to giggle.

''Well that's in the past time changed we are not kids anymore''.Says Hailey.

I put my head down looking at the ground and just staring at the floor,

''yeah you are right Hailey we are not kids anymore''. with a sad look on my face

Then I noticed I Felt Hailey put her hand on my Back. Then I look up towards her as she is smiling at me 

''Come on Jenna lets take a silly face picture for old time sake I guess.'' Says Hailey.

I look up at Hailey With a surprised look on my face.

''are you for real; Hailey?.

'' yes im for real gurl.''

Hailey pulls me close to her as she holds the phone out getting ready to make a selfie as we began to make a funny face. after we finished taking the selfies we looked at the pictures and began to laugh 

''Jenna,'' you not as boring as I thought u was.''

''Yeah true so Hailey why were you so mean to me these past days.''

''Jenna.'' I dont know I just felt like you was not fun anymore and I got tired of you always talking about School work this SChool work that and then you wanna tell me what music I should and shouldn't listen o like calm on Jenna geesh relax.''Says Hailey.

''umm okay but that still doesn't give you the right to make jokes about me you could've just told me all that didn't have to talk behind my back''.

''You, right so do you wanna be Bestfriends again'' Says Hailey, with a Guienne face expression.

''Sure Hailey just as long as you dont talk behind my back and get and become my frenemy''

 Hailey then looks at me with a confused look 

''Umm girl what the heck you talking about what is  that?''

''someone who pretends to be a friend but is actually an enemy''

She then looks at me and starts to laugh

''Girl you so corny we with these words'' Says' Hailey. Then she gives me a tight hug.