﹝ ② - ѕтαятєяѕ

『          ℓιfє ¢αи вє ¢яυєℓ, ιf уσυ'яє α ∂яєαмєя          ι נυѕт ωαииα нανє ѕσмє fυи, ∂σи'т тєℓℓ мє ωнαт ¢συℓ∂ вє ∂σиє                                                』(Dj Snake and AlunaGeorge, You Know You Like It)

ℓιfє ¢αи вє ¢яυєℓ, ιf уσυ'яє α ∂яєαмєя
ι נυѕт ωαииα нανє ѕσмє fυи, ∂σи'т тєℓℓ мє ωнαт ¢συℓ∂ вє ∂σиє

(Dj Snake and AlunaGeorge, You Know You Like It)

[Starters][Casual]➳ ღ ❀ You see Katsuki at the park, somehow not being invaded by paparazzi

[Starters]
[Casual]
➳ ღ ❀ You see Katsuki at the park, somehow not being invaded by paparazzi. Bodyguards watch her from a distance. She looks up at you, and smiles.
"Ah! Y/N, come here! I'm planting some seeds in the community garden!"
➳ ღ ❀ Katsuki has asked you out to the movies. She got herself a giant thing of popcorn and some water, deciding to be a little healthy. You two were seeing a movie she had wanted to see for awhile, a chick-flick.
(Past Katsuki) ➳ ღ ❀ Katsuki picked up a kitten. She had gone out to search for new cat, after her old one died. She dragged you off to a local shelter.
"How about this one, Y/N?" She lifted a little black kitten up to you.
➳ ღ ❀ So Katsuki was having a hard time in a subject. She was currently failing said subject, and called you to help.
"Thank you so much for coming!" The blueberry girl said, holding her Pomeranian Taiki back. She led you to the living room, sitting down with a sigh
[romantic-only fluff]
➳ ღ ❀ Katsuki asked you out for coffee some time ago, and now you too are finally going. After getting some coffee from your local Galaxybucks, you two took a walk down by the park.
➳ ღ ❀ Katsuki invited you to her house to watch some movies because you were the only one not busy. After the third movie, you notice she fell asleep. Who could blame her, it was 11. You took her up to her room, and as you about to leave, she gently grabbed you're arm.
"N-No, please. Too cold.."