24

Jungkook~

     "Pardon?" I asked the photographer. I don't remember agreeing to this. This is a bad idea. I turned around to see Jimin talking to Suga as they got ready for their shoot. They were partners. I wasn't happy that I wasn't with him, but do I really have the right to be?

     "Is there a problem? Do you guys not wanna do it? Taehyung?" The photographer asked as she turned to him.

     "Um...." Taehyung looked at me, then back at the other members, then at the photographer.

     "If Jungkook does not want to. I don't think it's a good idea" I can tell he didn't want to do it either. Was he embarrassed? Is it because I didn't want to? Or...did he have someone else in mind for a partner to shoot this with? He did look back like he was looking at someone. I should have checked and paid more attention to who he was looking at. But at the same time, it wasn't my business.

     "Come on. If I shoot this, the fans will definitely buy more. They are crazy over you two and your bromance" the woman tries to convince us but we both weren't convinced.

     Before we could say anything Namjoon comes over to check if there is a problem because we haven't started shooting for a while now and we don't have all day.

     "Is there something wrong? Why haven't you guys started shooting?" Namjoon asked me looking concerned thinking there is a problem.

     "We-"

     "No there isn't" the photographer cut Taehyung off. Which actually seemed off.

     "No let him speak" Namjoon stopped her from continuing and gave Taehyung a moment to talk.

     "We...don't...want to kiss for the photo. I'm uncomfortable with it. And I believe Jungkook is too" Taehyung was right. I was. Exspecialy after what happened between me and Jimin.

     "A kiss?" Namjoon looked confused. "That wasn't in the list of poses they had to do. If they don't want to do it they don't have to." Namjoon was just about ready to leave.

     "But people will buy so much more-"

     "I don't want to hear it. If they are uncomfortable, don't force them" Namjoon cut her off just as she did to Taehyung.

     "You're right I'm sorry" she apologized and then dismisses us as our photo session was done.

     Yoongi and Jimin were next.

Yoongi~

     Me and Jimin were next after Taehyung and Jungkook. I offered Jimin to be my partner knowing that things aren't great between him and Jungkook. Plus, Jimin was the only one left without a partner so it all works out.

     It was simple and nothing exotic. We laid down on the bed, took a couple pictures, I offered Jimin a rose while giving a forced smile for the camera to take the shot and then a couple more simple shots.

     We were getting to the end. One more shot left.

     "Thank you for being my partner. I bet the other members will ask why I wasn't Jungkooks partner but it doesn't matter. Imma tell the truth and tell them I just wanted to be with you on this one." Jimin gave a genuine smile with his shoulders held high and swaying a bit left and right.

     That's new.

     "Oh yeah one more" the photographer stopped us from leaving.

     "What is it?" Jimin asked assuming that we were supposed to be done.

     "Can you guys do one more pose?" The photographer asked.

     "What is the pose?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

     "Can you kiss? Or pretend like you are about to kiss? It's gonna sell a lot if I get this shot" it almost seemed like the photographer was hoping or even begging for us to do this.

     I can see Jimins head turn to me like he was wondering what I thought about this. But before I could speak, Jimin answered.

     "Of course. I don't mind." Jimin spoke for himself and turned to me waiting for my answer.

     "Uh..." That was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

     "We're not going to kiss, we're just going to look like we are. If that's what you're worried about" Jimin reminded me.

     "Um..." I hesitated. I don't know why but I hesitated.

     "Okay."

     What am I saying? Is this even a good idea.

     "Great! I promise it'll be quick just get close a little"

     We did as she said. Until we were about an inch apart. Jimin already closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around my neck. His body was close and a thought came to mind.

     Is this how he used to kiss Jungkook? Is this how it feels?

     "Yoongi, you got to close your eyes too"

     I was so busy looking at jimin, I forgot to close my eyes. I shut them and now it was hard to tell how far away I was from Jimin. I tried to keep a space between us. I can hear a couple shots getting taken.

     "It's done now. Thank you. You guys are dismissed." She let us go.

     I slowly open my eyes but before I knew it, I felt a pair of lips on mine. Just for a split second, it happened.

     My eyes opened wide and I took a step back covering my mouth.

     "Yoongi...I'm sorry" Jimin apologized very panicked.

     "I-" I couldn't say anything. This wasn't expected.

     "I....have to go" I left without a second thought. I didn't even turn around to see the look on Jimins face. I'm not the one at fault am I?