They find you

All Might
As All Might is walking home from work, he finds a stroller with a small sleeping child inside. He sees there is a note attached to the child. The note says 'please take care of me, I need a parent.' "Hmmm. I'll take you home then. I'll be your dad." He looks at the sleeping toddler, then picks her up and takes her home.

Aizawa
As soon as Aizawa walks out of his classroom, he sees a cardboard box with a baby in it. Nobody is around that could possibly be old enough to be able to care for a child. "One of the students must have left the child here so I would take her home." Aizawa looks at the sleeping baby with soft eyes. "Good afternoon, Mr. Aizawa! How are you!" Ochaca approaches and asks him cheerfully. "I'm doing good, young Uraraka. And how are you?" "I'm good. OMG! Is that your daughter? She is so cute!" She couldn't be the one who left her here, she's too innocent. "Actually, no. Someone left her here, and I don't know who her mother is. I believe it was a student from class 1-B." "Maybe, she just has your eyes, so I thought she was your daughter." She is really to innocent to be a mother. "I actually thought she looked like you. I was going to come find you. She needs a mother." He looks at the sleeping baby again. "I think you should take her home. The girl who left her here obviously wants you to take care of her. You should do it! You would be a great father, sensei!" He agreed to care for her. He picks up the baby, and walks back to his house.

Deku
While walking back to his apartment where his mother was waiting, he encountered a large picnic basket. He hears faint snoring coming from the basket. When he opens the basket, being the innocent little cinnamon roll he is, he picks up the baby that was in the basket and heads towards his apartment. "I'll be your daddy. I'll take care of you." Izuku whispered to the sleeping toddler in his arms as he walks home with his new daughter.
Katsuki Bakugou
He was reluctant to even take the back alleys to his house. But it was an emergency, so he had to. In one of the alleys, a small woman walked up to him and said "here, take her. I can't take care of her anymore." Bakugou, being the angry hedgehog he is, says back "what the fuck is this! I don't want your baby!" By the time he was done yelling, the woman was gone. He glares at the child, who was staring at him with wide eyes. He smiles at her, she starts to laugh. "Maybe this won't be so bad, huh kid?" He received a blank stare, then carried the baby home. For once, he was actually happy.
Ochaca Uraraka
She just got to her doorstep when she saw an unattended stroller already there. She looks inside the stroller to find a baby, wide awake and looking afraid. She unstrapped the baby from the stroller and carries her inside. Good thing she had siblings that are in diapers, she could already smell her new baby's loaded diaper.
Shoto Todoroki
He just reached the school's exit, and right in front of him, there was a small child playing with rocks. There was no parent in sight, and the kid was less than a year old, so she couldn't walk yet. Todoroki, being his sweet feminine self, picked up the baby and pulled her close to him. "I will take care of you. I will take care of you better than my father took care of me. I will do my best to be the greatest dad you could ever wish for." He whispered to the baby. She started laughing at him, and he took her home.
Inko Midoriya
She walked downstairs to get her mail, and sitting next to the mailbox was a breadbasket with a baby in it. She read the note that was taped to the baby's blanket. It read "Inko, please take care of my baby. She is now your baby. She will be better off with you." It really was a strange note. But she just shrugged and picked her up and went inside.

Author note!
I finally finished my first bnha scenario chapter! There will be more, please make suggestions! I need inspiration!