epilogue: 5ilver boys

(few hours before treasure13 debut)

hyunsuk took a deep breath to relax himself when suddenly yedam and junkyu came into the waiting room.

"Are you okay, hyung?"

hyunsuk nodded and smiled.

"do you guys still remember? when midam hyung left, he said he believed we will succeed and debut at the end."

the two of them nodded, remembered their hyung.

"well... all of them said the same thing. but, i really wish we are still together now," yedam sighed.

"i believe they will succeed too. even if it takes a long time, we will wait for them. let's stand on the stage together with them soon," junkyu patted yedam's shoulder.

"hyung!"

jihoon and doyoung walked into the room.

"what?"

jihoon was holding 3 buckets of flowers while doyoung held the other three.

"where do you get the flowers?"

"the staffs gave us just now. read the card." jihoon gave hyunsuk a card from one of the flowers.

'congratulations on your debut, our 5 shining stars. let's meet at the end.'

-friends that will last forever

all five of them smiled. none of them want to remember the hardships and separations they encountered. only the happy memories stayed.

'let's debut together'

'my wish is kinda different. i want us to debut too, but together'

'promise that you won't leave'

'we will stay forever'

all of their words might not come true but at least now all they want are happiness and success for each 11 of them. they cant be in the same group together but they wish their friendship will lasts forever. just like how they grew up together, they also want to watch each of them aged until their hair turned white and their bodies became not as strong as before.

hyunsuk closed the card,

"they better meet us at the end, they are our 6 shining stars too."

doyoung looked at each one of his hyungs,

"forever?"

they looked at their forever youngest,

"forever."