Goodnight.

I walk throughout the dark and empty house. I find a room thats only lit by one window. I walk into the room and sit on the bed, when I notice a picture of Sasuke with the 3 ninjas I saw in the hokages office. I pick up the picture. 'He had friends that cared about him...' I sigh and place the photo down. I look out the window and gaze up at the stars. "So it's different here too..." I say to myself.

I stand up and quietly walk through my house. I walk outside the front door and take a deep breath. I look around and begin to walk through the quiet village. I'm walking by the edge of the village when I see a dirt path that leads into the forest. 'Training field' a sign reads. I look down the dirt path and admire the way the stars seem to shine so brightly. I start walking down the dirt path.

I feel the cool wind graze against my body, when a huge field with a lake comes into my view. I freeze and take in the view. The green leaves russling, the bright stars glowing against the dark sky and reflecting off the lake.

I walk to the lake and sit on my knees. I place my hand above the water and close my eyes as I take a deep breath. I make a clone of me out of water. I look up. Shes standing on the water. I stand up and stare at her for a minute. Her long white hair against her fair skin. Her big purple eyes that look emotionless but overwhelmed all at the same time. I calmly lift my index finger at her. "Pew," i say bored as a water bullet runs off my finger and charges through her. It shoots through her stomach before she splatters into water.

I turn and look around when my eyes stumble upon him. His long black hair flows in the wind. Hes staring at me with a confused look. I turn my head away and cross my arms. "What?" It comes out sounding annoyed. He grabs a kunai and throws it at me. I flinch and weave his kunai. "Hey!" I call out. When he pulls another one out and throws it at me. I lift my index finger and shoot a water bullet at it. It clashes against the kunai. He smirks at me.

I shoot another water bullet straight towards him. He tilts to his left gracefully as his hair slowly follows his movements. He runs around the water bullet and charges towards me. I smirk and shoot a water bullet towards him. As soon as he weaves it, I teleport to the water bullet and leave a water clone where I was. He runs up to the water clone, "gentle fist," he says sternly as he gracefully smashes his fist through my water clone. He realizes its a clone and turns around.

"Man, you werent going to take it easy at all were you?" I say as i scratch my neck and chuckle. He smirks as the veins next to his eyes pops out again. I freeze and stare at him. I walk up to him slowly. He freezes and scrunches his eyebrows in confusion. I gently graze the veins beside his eyes. His face becomes slightly red before he jerks his head away. "What is that?" I ask. "It's my byakugan," he answers as he takes a step back.

I tilt my head to the side. "What's it do?" I ask. He swings his arm back "dont worry about it," he says with a smirk as he tries to punch me. I weave his attack but he continues to try. I jump back. We both smirk at each other and charge towards each other. He sticks out his first two fingers and jabs my arm. I jump back a little. "Ehh? Did you just poke me?" I chuckle.

He furries his eyebrows, "I plugged your chakra point," he says matter of factly.

I look down at my arm. "Ouch," i say bored. He comes charging at me again. He swings his arm back and tries to plug another chakra point. He pokes me in the shoulder, as I turn my whole shoulder and arm into water and allow the water to splash on the floor. He flinches. "Sorry, but nope," I say as i knee him in the stomach then I uppercut him. He flies back and slams onto the ground. He sits up and looks at me with big eyes.

"What are you?" He asks confused as he pulls himself up.

I smirk at him "I'm a demon, I guess," I say as i pull out my sword. I charge towards him and slash my sword infront of me. He gracefully weaves my sword, "gentle fist," he says as he thrusts his palm to my stomach. I turn into water and fall onto the floor in a puddle. I quickly reform myself standing on his left. He instantly cuts his eyes at me as I flinch. 'How did he see me?'

He begins to spin himself and I see a thin wall of chakra form "rotation," he calls out. I turn myself into water as the chakra wall hits me. Water splashes all over the place. I reform myself about a foot away from his rotation. He slowly stops his rotation and then faces me with a smirk. I give him a bored look as a response.

I swing my arm back. "Water snake ripple," i call out as i swing my arm out and my arm turns into water shaped as a snake. He quickly grabs the water snake and yanks on it, causing my body to jerk towards him. I feel my face slam into his chest as he loses his balance and falls on the ground. I push myself up off of him and i look down at him. "Ouch" I mumble.

He begins to blush. I sigh and pull myself off of him. I sit on the ground next to him. He sits up and looks over at me. He follows my gaze to the sky. I see a smile sneak its way on his face. We sit in silence for awhile just admiring the sky. "So how long were you captured by Orochimaru?" He asks randomly, interrupting the silence.

I look down at my hands in my lap. "I guess I was 5 when he got me and dad," my voice comes out weak.

"Im assuming he captured you because of your ability to turn your body into water," he says calmly. I nod my head in response as I reach down to get a rock, my eyes set on the lake. Suddenly, I grab onto something warm and soft. We both immediately look to see my small hand grabbing onto his. I flinch and slowly look up at him. His whole face was red. "Ehh?" I scream as I jerk my hand away towards my chest. Neji quickly stands up.

I begin to stand up and he flinches. "I will be going now. Im sorry," he says as he tries to keep a serious face. He begins to walk away.

"Not even a goodbye?" i joke as I cross my arms. He gracefully spins around to face me. Our eyes meet. I see a tiny smile force its way cross his face. He bows his head. "Goodnight, Ahmaya," his calming voice drifts off into the air.

"youre so formal," I chuckle. He lifts up and our eyes meet again. I give him a little smile. "Goodnight neji-kun."