Chapter 1

*Honk Honk*

"Alice! Get your ass out here, your taking forever!" I yelled waiting in my new car. "Alright hold on! We have been planning this trip for months, I want it to be as perfect as it can be" she repsonded while rushing out of her door way. " Okay fine, I guess that is a good reason. Now where are we heading off first?" I said looking at my phone. "Utah!" she yelled causing a few neighbors to stare at us. "Could you be any more louder?" I asked slightly laughing. "Yes, yes I could. Would you like to se-", "No! Or uhh no im fine. Thank you tho.." We both started to die with laughter. I always loved how Alice laughed. It's such a cute laugh.

Me and Alice had to take turns driving. When driving I can only last 10 hours, Alice can last 4. From where we are to where were going, it will take 34 hours to get there. "Yea so were not going to sleep in the car like we did last year. It was so uncomfortable." I said after a few hours of driving when it started to get dark. "Alright, makes sence. Ill find directions to the nearest hotel." she said after she took out her ear buds when she noticed I started to talk. "Make sure it's cheap, but not too cheap. We want money for souvenirs, but we don't want to sleep in a bad hotel" She noded and searched for a hotel online.

We pulled into the second nearest hotel, the first one was too cheap. Like its not bad to be cheap, but we didn't trust that one. Luckily we could check in right away. I whispered to her "I can't wait to steal the hotel soaps" she quickly slapped my shoulder. "Hey! What was that for!?" she shot me a look and I instantly knew what it meant. I whispered once again "You would do the same" I said shooting her a look back. "Thats not the point.." she said trying not to laugh. We got to the room which was on the second floor, it's not bad. It is clean and organized. I quickly ran to the bed and jumped onto it. We were only able to get a one beded room, but that was okay because we would always share a bed when we were younger, when we use to have sleepovers. "Don't hog the bed! Why do you always do that?" she yelled while still trying to be quiet and placing out her pajamas. She always wore shorts with an oversized t-shirt. Me and Jessica are roomates back in Florida, were both 19. "You need to stop stealing my t-shirts" I said noticing she once again stole many of them from me, and brought them on the road trip. "I'm going to go take a shower before bed, order some food pleaseeee" she said using her puppy dog eyes. "Fine. Is Chinese food okay?", "Yeah."
Alice accidently left the bathroom door open a bit. When I went to go shut it and I ended up seeing more of her the I normally do. She had such beautiful skin.... I decided not to tell her anything.

I ended up taking a shower after Alice and when I walked into the bathroom I said one simple thing.."What. the. fuck." Alice already made a huge mess in the bathroom with her wet towel on the ground and clothes everywhere with her make up laid out. I was about to say something about it to Alice, but I decided not to. I picked up her mess and took a shower. Four minutes into the shower I hear "FOOD IS HERE!!" and so like any normal person I quickly turned off the water jumped out of the shower and put a towel on. I still had soap in my hair, but im pretty sure food is more important. "Where the food!?" Alice started to laugh, "On the table, but I won't let you have any until you finish your shower" I tried to give her puppy eyes, but like always it didn't work. "Awww fine.." I quickly finished my shower, put clothes on and went straight to the food. Me and Alice ate our food while watching cartoons and shortly after we went to bed.

The next morning I woke up to Alice hitting me with a pillow,which she always does, so out of instinct I grabbed the pillow underneath my head and started to hit her with it. This ended up leading to a pillow fight that lasted an hour. Even though we may be 19 years old, we were still children at heart. "Ok, ok, ok. I give up, truce?" I suddenly hear her say while laughing. I hit her a few more times then finally say "Truce". We go get some breakfast from the hotel, checked out, and head back on the road.

We only drove 14 hours last time, which leaves 20 more hours till we get to our first destination. Me and Alice are going camping all around the world, were starting in the USA first sence it's where we live. After 4 hours of driving, Alice fell asleep. I couldn't stop thinking of Alice and what I saw of her right before she took a shower. I've always liked Alice since I was 13, I was always scared to tell her though. She would never like me in that way anyways... As time passed by it grew darker, I didn't think I drove that long, but oh well. I drove to the nearest hotel and checked in. I brought all of our stuff into the room I got for the night, it was a single beded room again, then I went back to the car to get Alice. I didn't want to wake her up so I just carried her. I kept staring at her to the point where I almost fell to the ground. I put her on the bed and tucked her in. I was too tired to do anything else so I went straight to bed.