Chapter 3: The girl with the bright red hair...

*Ella's  POV*

I fiddled with my top as I looked in the mirror. I slanted my head to the side, looking at it in a different angle. I shook my head and pulled the top over my shoulders. It was so hard just to find a nice outfit to wear for today.

I searched in my closet hoping to find a top that looked half decent on me. I pulled out a pair of long black socks that went a bit above the knee and had a little bow on the top of it. I put tights underneath it since it was quite a cold day. I put on a long black top that stopped about mid thigh, and a leather jacket over top along with my leather boots. My long bright red hair was at my natural wavy hair and I wore a deep red shade of lipstick and with winged out eye liner and mascar. I rarely ever wore foundation. I found it gave me acne because of my sensitive skin so I would only wear it when I was going out to parties and stuff.

I put my nose ring in my nose and walked out the door to show my Aunt what I was wearing. My aunt Linda and I had a very similar taste. We both were kind of edgy and stylish while my mother was always a little bit posh with her clothing or a little bit laid back.

My Aunt Linda looked me up and down and a smile appeared on her face "You got your style from your Aunt, didn't you?" My Aunt Linda said wrapping her arm around my shoulder. I smiled looking up at her. She was wearing black tights with high waisted shorts, a long plaid shirt and a black tank top with the beetles written on it underneath. She wore the same burgendy tuque she wore yesterday on her head and along with her shoulder length bleach blonde wavy hair and bright red lipstick.

"So are you excited for me to bring you to the shops." She said grabbing her purse.

"Yeah I'm really excited!" I said filled with excitement. Shopping was my everything, that and playing my guitar, along with singing. I shopped everyday in New York. I was very smart with shopping. I would go into the stores and if the cashier was a girl I would compliment her and call her pretty and if the cashier was a boy I would flirt with him no matter what he looked like. And I would automatically get a discount.

"Okay let's go Ella." My Aunt said leading me out the door.

*Harry's POV*

"So what your saying is that you woke up and there she was sleeping beside you on the couch and you did not actually, well...You know...Sleep with her?" Louis asked as we walked along the streets of London.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm telling you Lou." I said shoving my hands in my pockets.

"That doesn't seem like you Harold..." Louis looked at me with concern. "And you said she is pale, around 5'6 or so, and has bright red hair?" Louis asked. I nodded anwsering the question he had just asked. "She doesn't seem like much of your type Harry, most of the girls you go out with are models, or celebrities that are most likely to be blonde, tanned, and 5'10." Louis said pearing his eyes over to me.

"Lou! How many times have I told you, just because I woke up beside her this morning, and we didn't sleep together. it doesn't mean I like her!" I yelled angerily not noticing how loud I was. I turned my head to look around and noticed all eyes on me. I put my head down facing the floor as my face turned red.

"Nice going Haz!" Louis said nudging my shoulder playfully.

"Shutup!" I murmured under my breath.

I looked up, as the embaressement passed. "Lets go in here!" Louis said pointing to a womens clothing store.

'Umm why..?" I asked a little bit concerned for my friends well being.

"Eleanor's been hinting at me, to buy her a new purse, for her birthday." Louis anwsered.