Reunited

Amanda went to Friendly Fire and got some really good guns. She missed that place. Then she exited then she sees a motorcycle parked right in front of the store. Evil as she is she got in it and stole it. She went in Rim Jobs and recolored it purple and add things on it. Then Amanda drove all the way to the abandoned hotel. She parked and entered.
"What the hell is going on?!" Boss said as he separated two people out the way. Johnny punched someone then got up. "I had to do some canonizing. Hold up. You you're next." Johnny said as he pointed at someone. "Wait what?!" He said and got punched. "Where did you find these guys?" Boss asked. "Like I said. I made some calls." Johnny said as he and Boss walked away. "You guys actually hang out down here?" Carlos asked. "I dunno...add a flat screen, some throw pillows and a hookah and this place would be alright." Shaundi said as she puts her hands on her hips. "You definitely need a stripper pole on this bitch." Pierce said. "Definitely." Johnny said "Oh yeah." Boss said as he put his hand on his chin. "Yeah." Carlos said. Boss looked at the lieutenants and sees he's missing one. "Wait a minute.." He said. "What's wrong Boss?" Carlos asked. "Their is someone missing...I know I had four and not three." Then she entered the door. "I'M HERE!" Amanda yelled.
Then she walked the last pair of stairs then as soon she hits the last step she slips and fell on her face. That made her glasses come off. People looked at her including Carlos. She picked herself up to her knees. "ah fuck." She mumbled and she tried looking for glasses, but couldn't. Carlos looked down at her glasses. He picked it up and went in front of her. "Are you okay?" She looked up and sees a man with a purple beanie, familiarity brown eyes, pale skin, tank top with a cross, he also have tattoos, purple pants with a side black stripe, and grey shoes. She was thinking if he saw him anywhere because he looked familiar. She also notice that he was holding her glasses. She just said, "Yeah. I'm okay." "Here let me help you up." He said and lend his hand out. She looked at his hand and grabs it. Carlos pulls her up and she got up. They let go and Carlos looked down and looked back up. "I think this is yours." He said and handed her glasses. "Thank you." She said and puts her glasses on. After he gave her glasses he looked down. She looked at him, but couldn't put her finger on of who he was.... "Why do you look so familiar to me?" She asked. He looked up and was kinda confused. "Why would you recognize me?" "Well you look a lot like my best friend." Carlos looked down again. Boss came beside them. "You two are stupid you know that?" Both of them looked at the Boss. Boss looked at Amanda. "Amanda this is Carlos." The Boss looked at Carlos. "And Carlos this is Amanda." They both looked at each other in shock. Boss walked away. "A-A-Amanda?!" Carlos said. "Carlos!" She said. They looked at each other for a couple seconds till Carlos gave her a big hug. He hugged her tight. Amanda hugged back, but trying to breathe. "C-C-Carlos c-can't breathe." She said. Carlos let go. "Sorry." He looked down. "Wow seven years...."  "I know." He looked up at her. "How has it been Amanda? What are you doing here?" Carlos asked "Well I came back in Stilwater about a week ago. I've tried calling you." Amanda said as she puts her hands on her hips. Carlos rubbed the back of his head. "Well I didn't mean to miss or ignore your calls I was just busy with things." "It's alright Carlos I forgive you." "I see you grown your hair out." "Yup to a long ponytail. I just didn't care about my appearance." "Well you look great." Carlos blush of what he said. "I mean by a friend way not like anything else I'm just saying you look beautiful-I mean." Carlos blush red as he cover his mouth. Amanda just chuckled and blushed a little. "Thanks for the compliment. I say you look amazing in that beanie." Amanda said as she ruffled Carlos beanie. "T-Thanks." Carlos said looking down while blushing. "Ok you two love birds we need to listen." Johnny randomly said. Amanda and Carlos turned around. The Boss walked up the stairs and started talking. "Alright, everybody listen up, we got some serious shit to discuss. The Saints used to own Stilwater and it seems like the only motherfuka's that remember that is me and Gat. I think it's time we give those other crews a wake up call." Everyone cheered. "Now I ain't gonna lie, a lotta of shit's changed since I've been outta the game, so I'm gonna need some help. Pierce, you're on the Ronin I wanna to know who's callin' the shots and what businesses they're running." "Done." Said Pierce "Shaundi, you got the Sons of Samedi." "It's gotta be them?" Shaundi asked "Fuck you say?!" Boss yelled "Its cool...I...I got this." "Carlos?" Boss said "The Brotherhood, I'm on it." "Aight, Once we're done here talk to these guys...they'll have something for you to do. It's our time now....let's get this shit started." Boss finishes. "Um..Boss what do I do?" Amanda ask "Can she work with me?" Carlos ask. The Boss just scratch his chin "I don't know.........Aight, but Amanda keep your eye on your boy." "I'm pretty sure Carlos don't need a babysitter." "Keep an eye on your boy." "Fine." Amanda gave in. "Wait. How come Carlos gets a partner I want a partner too." Pierce said "Suck it up Pierce." Boss said and left. "Why you gotta be like that?" Pierce mumbled. Amanda turned to Carlos and smiles. Carlos looked at Amanda and smiles too. They haven't seen each other for seven years and they are glad to be reunited.