How We Met

Lilacs POV

I pulled the pink spray paint bottle out of my back pack and began to paint over El Barto. I painted my signature saying;

Just because it's not in a museum, doesn't mean it's not art

                                                                                          -Pink Flower

I ran and turned the corner, only to bump into a rock hard chest. I hit the ground and groaned. I looked up, only to see a hot guy looking down at me. I'd do him...I thought. So I said the first thing that came to mind...

.

.

.

"Wanna Fuck?" I asked. He looked down at me, thinking before saying, "Sure". I  pulled my self up and introduced myself "I'm Lilac, Lilac Floral...or you can call me, The Pink Flower" I smirked. His eyes widened, before going back to their normal size "I'm Bart, Bart Simpson...or you can call me El Barto" Now it was his turn to smirk, but I just picked up my skateboard and started walking, him eventually catching up. "So...I should probably tell you about myself, right?" I ask, he gives a nod, "yeah, sure." hmm, "Well I'm 14, I've lived in Springfield my hole life, but never went to a public school, I've always been home schooled. Uhhh... my favorite food is ramen, my favorite colors are gray, black and white, and I like Skateboarding and Pranks" I explain, "I'm also 14, and have lived in Springfield my hole life and I go to public school. My favorite food is Pizza, my favorite  colors are, red, blue, black, and gray and I also like Skateboarding and Pranking" "Cool" I respond.