unexpected

Tommy's eyes open as the blur fades away he's stunned by the unexpected but so familiar chestnut brown hair. Its a face he's seen many times before but not in quite some time. The voice of a so heavenly tone called his name as he sat up he questioned why she was here and what she was doing.

As he had just tried to take his own life the last person he expected to see was Abbey his ex wife. The hospital she insisted they must go to have Tommy checked for any permanent damage caused by his ending of life attempt. She explained what happened to the doctor and they were greatly concerned with his mental stability saying he was very depressed and had suicidal thoughts and tendencies which was clearly quite obvious considering the recent event. They suggested taking Tommy to talk to a psychological therapist a woman for whom he can talk to and she will asses his every thought and come up with a suitable solution to help.

Of cause Tommy disagreed with the doctor saying he was just having a bad day and due to the events that have accord over the last few years he thought was perfectly understandable. However the doctor said it was in his best interest to go due to the severity of the situation he would not be able to discharge him unless he knew Tommy was going to be ok and have the help and support he thought he needed.

Abbey insisted Tommy comes and stays with her and Rick her lawyer partner who she left Tommy for until he was stable enough to live on his own again without the threat of him trying to end his existence. Tommy was hesitant to agree to this as he didn't really want to impose on her life and the hidden reason he didn't tell her was that he thought it would be very weird and uncomfortable.