Introduction

Your name is Jeon Y/N your 18 years old and you have a big brother named Jungkook who's 20 years old. Both your parents had died when you was 14 it was a hard time for you just like Jungkook you had no one but your selves so you guys took care of each other even though you both had hard time. Our parents were rich and owned a company which means Jungkook had to become a CEO at a young age and take over our parents work that they left behind.

Your most likely the bad girl but a good girl at the same time in school you can be both good and bad and that's why your really popular at your school also teachers know about you a lot since you sometimes misbehave in their lessons. Some teachers even hate you because of how flawless you look (especially the woman teachers and some girls around your school they always get jealous of you for no actual reason) and on the other hand some teachers love you because of how kind and polite you can be when you want to be. And yes your brother once came to school for a meeting with the principal because you broke this girls nose because she was chat shitting about you and literally nearly all the girls in my year group nearly fainted (well some actually did) because of how hot my brother was I mean he is but please do not stare at my dear brother or I'll break yo face bichhh understood hehehehe just kidding. No I'm serious though I actually did a long time ago I flipped at this girl because she took a picture of my brother and I instantly flipped at her and told her to delete the picture she got proper scared and deleted it just like that. Bitch no one messes with me. Anyways.

My brother is a hard working man ever since he took over the company all he ever did was work which means he doesn't even have time to spend with me which upsets me a lot. Sometimes I wish he never did become a CEO and let someone else take over it but since my parents owned it and we didn't really have any relatives here with us in South Korea since their in the North side or even in the states. So Jungkook being my only brother and only son of my dad had to become the CEO. We have now became the most successful company in South Korea thanks to my brother a lot people have jobs (not a lot though).

To Be Continued .......